AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Why do I feel like I'm going to get a bad pair shipped to me?

I always expect pairs to come to me looking flawed. Its always a shock when I get a pair that looks very good. I'm not even hoping pairs look great. Just give me very good.

Low expectations = low disappointment. *Shrug

Restock restock restock!!!
GREAT INFO!! THANKS FOR THE LINK!!!
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Cats like this is why JB shats on their consumers more and more every year. Ignorant sheep!!!

JB can release a Bred dog turd and this guy would be campin all night for it...
Well stated little boy....BOTH MY PAIRS ARE IN MINT CONDITION!!! How about yours?

PS Stop whining about the quality on a mass produced $170 sneaker.....get your money up and cop some real hand made kicks if you want perfection. It's haters like you that cry about everything no matter what.....wah wah wah

PS Not only was your first post on NT a cry baby complaint...but around 10 out of your total 49 posts have been complaints......

reminds me of the TNT logo. TNT played most of the NBA playoff games as well. not sure if that the reason for the yellow circle, probably another reason for it.
Yo I swear I thought I was the only one who thought that. It always reminded me of the TNT logo when I was a kid, and it made sense that homage was being paid to TNT or something for airing the playoffs on TV. Funny how the "playoff" 13s were the only 13s to get a ring around the Jumpman logo.

I just got my pair from finishline. I wannaa know how to take a bit of excess glue off. Any suggestions?
I had the same problem with my wc 4s. Try using a tooth pick. Don't press too hard on the shoe though or else you'll scratch it. Try and make it dull first. Loosen the glue up, then pluck it with twwezers. Worked fine on my 4s.

And y'all talking about playoffs??? Playoffs. 13 my all time grail. It goes black toe> bred > flint > white/grey> black white red. Playoffs don't even hold a flame... Lol I'm just messin. I reslly think that, I'm just bored at work. To each their own! Rock what you like. For me, playoffs just don't do it. That yellow on the tounge SMH
Lol
Side note, I'm outa work in a 40 mins. Can't wait to go home and check my breds. :smokin

Good luck to everyone on eeastbay, fl, ect tomorrow

Last edited:
Yo I swear I thought I was the only one who thought that. It always reminded me of the TNT logo when I was a kid, and it made sense that homage was being paid to TNT or something for airing the playoffs on TV. Funny how the "playoff" 13s were the only 13s to get a ring around the Jumpman logo.
The golden ring around the jump man logo was a tribute to MJ's 6th and FINAL championship ring.

Hope the FNL server runs smoothly, and everyone gets their pair tomorrow morning, GL!!!

For what? Contributing to a forum? Like I said, I was providing my pair as an example of quality, not complaining. I actually even mentioned that.

Try reading instead of trolling. 
mean.gif
Please you took mad pictures of the most insignificant things and ranted about it....In an attempt to smash JB on the quality....truth is truth, no matter how it's sugarcoated...

If you boys want Louie's, buy freakin Louie's......the cry baby antics are rampant in this thread!
Some of them want Louie Quality for $185..We all know JB quality is not the best..& thats why there are High End Sneakers.. made in italy Quality> JB Quality.
Most ppl I know buy the shoe simply for the fashion sense not for how comfortable or how good the leather is..& all these things most of you grown men on here complain about..they complain but yet they still buy more than 2 pairs? IF YOU COP..dont complain! If you want quality cop some Balenciaga Arena sneakers or YSL sneakers!.

I got my second pair from there as well as olive 9's. My sister owed me money for stuff she asked me to buy for her here in the US.They only had 1 FSR so she got me a 10 instead of my regular 9.5. Cost $20 more with that stupid VAT. I could've easily copped another pair here but she already copped me a pair since you guys are 12/13 hours ahead there.

Good that she got you a pair coz after buying mine in mid day, i went around a couple of Nike shops around and all sold out :smile:

Really?....:stoneface:

There shoes, I dont expect them to be absolutely perfect. I dont get mad over some silly glue stains that nobody can see except for yourself. 90% of the "flaws" I see here dont even bother me. Now, if a pair comes with smooth leather on one and not on the other, that gets me. Return city.

I wouldnt have many shoes if I expected perfection, especially the past couple of years.

Please you took mad pictures of the most insignificant things and ranted about it....In an attempt to smash JB on the quality....truth is truth, no matter how it's sugarcoated...
Mo, i took 7 pics, 4 of which were for IG. I'm taking mad pics? lol ok.

I stated my OPINION of the condition of my pair that I received, no more, no less.

JB paying you to troll around throwing salt on NT? 
laugh.gif

FOH son. 

Some of them want Louie Quality for $185..We all know JB quality is not the best..& thats why there are High End Sneakers.. made in italy Quality> JB Quality.
Most ppl I know buy the shoe simply for the fashion sense not for how comfortable or how good the leather is..& all these things most of you grown men on here complain about..they complain but yet they still buy more than 2 pairs? IF YOU COP..dont complain! If you want quality cop some Balenciaga Arena sneakers or YSL sneakers!.
Well said!

I have to start skipping over the posts where people criticize the shoe lol. I used to never just examine my shoe that hard unless it was something just obvious. Reading and looking at people shoes had me looking for any type of mistake, then when you find it, it just messes up everything lol.

Mo, i took 7 pics, 4 of which were for IG. I'm taking mad pics? lol ok.

I stated my OPINION of the condition of my pair that I received, no more, no less.

JB paying you to troll around throwing salt on NT? 
laugh.gif

FOH son. 
Nah. I paid retail for both my pairs...

I just enjoy calling out all the haters and cry babies that stink up the thread with insignificant banter.....

Back
Top Bottom