AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

To all the guys saying you can't see 3m without flash

But even so, these were a must, 3m or none, seeing as how they haven't been retroed in 9 years and I missed out on those.. Ima wear these and rest my OG's for a while.

I bet if the red on the og pair were lighter like the 2013's and vice versa, then you'd hear complaints about the red being too dark. Not many people will be able to tell the difference unless theyre all up on your shoes. Are people w/og pairs complaining in this thread trying to convince others or convince themselves not to buy cause the differences have been pointed out a few hundred times. cop and rock what you like. personally I like both and will cop some ogs if I come across a pair in a trade.

To all the guys saying you can't see 3m without flash

But even so, these were a must, 3m or none, seeing as how they haven't been retroed in 9 years and I missed out on those.. Ima wear these and rest my OG's for a while.

I have those same I's. I always forget about them. :lol:

Lets see you find a deadstock 2004 pair for less than $250.  Highly unlikely.  I'd say $170 is worth it without the 3M to me.  Only Hypebeasts complain about "NO 3M!!"

Some of you really misuse the term hypebeast :smh:

my fnl order is still processing.  does anybody kno how long before they ship?
If it was from today, wait till tomorrow and see. If it was from the original RD, call customer service. They more than likely don't have the size in stock (they call individual stores to try and fulfill it). I had posted earlier to call last night and they had told me they were re-routing my order back to the warehouse for the restock. I called them today and they said my order was acknowledged and should ship, but I'll believe it when I see shipping confirmation.

ok i know flash isn't NEEDED perse...

@sneakerking33 did make a good point on instagram though...

asked who can say which one is which and most of the comments i read were epic fails
I wanna say the top one is 3M and the bottom is the 2013 release. I think on the non-3M version, the white in the mesh is much more pronounced.

Plus it looks like the hologram on the top is beginning to cloud, normally a dead give-away of an aged 13.

I'd have to disagree with the no profit statements. I was simply trying to trade either my 10 or 10.5 for a 9.5 on CL. Ended up selling both due to no one wanting to trade for $80 and $60 over retail 2 days ago. Who knows I may have been lucky just glad I got my 9.5 off today's restock if it comes through.
I have to agree with his disagreement..

My pair just looked meh..

So I sold my 9.5 for $235 within hrs of posting on CL today..

People still hitting me up to see if I have them..

$50 profit off a reserved pair.. 

If I had multiples I would take those margins all day.

I have to agree with his disagreement..
My pair just looked meh..
So I sold my 9.5 for $235 within hrs of posting on CL today..
People still hitting me up to see if I have them..
$50 profit off a reserved pair.. 

If I had multiples I would take those margins all day.

bruh.. makin' 50 dollars ain't sh*t really. I mean you don't sound like a reseller so an extra 50 in your pocket is cool, but I think people were more so talking to ppl who bought this to flip thinking they was gonna come up.

If I'mma flip some kicks I need to stand to make AT LEAST an extra hundo or it ain't worth it. (respond to the texts, messages, making sure folks are legits, meeting up/and or shipping) Last pair I "flipped" were them MV 9 Elites... sold 'em for like 400 or so :lol: :pimp: Used that money to have some extra fun in Spain.

That shipping is from Taiwan, so $40 Expedited Shipping brings it back to $232. Though I don't really understand why people continue to complain about immediate resell value on a GS shoe. Other than the XI's, every GS Jordan does this. $200 after release, then $225 after a few months, $250 by year end, then a little over a year it's around $300 ($260ish after fees). That's not a bad come up, if you have a large collection.

Did u mean GR? Lol

Yes, GR, don't know why I was typing GS :smile:

weird indentation on the back heel pod and piece of hard stitch and rubber sticking out on front toe. also a bunch of excess glue all over.
Thankfully got a few pairs, with a better quality. I couldn't miss another chance at XIII's this time. Been 15 years. :smokin

bruh.. makin' 50 dollars ain't sh*t really. I mean you don't sound like a reseller so an extra 50 in your pocket is cool, but I think people were more so talking to ppl who bought this to flip thinking they was gonna come up.

If I'mma flip some kicks I need to stand to make AT LEAST an extra hundo or it ain't worth it. (respond to the texts, messages, making sure folks are legits, meeting up/and or shipping) Last pair I "flipped" were them MV 9 Elites... sold 'em for like 400 or so :lol: :pimp: Used that money to have some extra fun in Spain.

Nothing crazy, but $50 is about 30% of $170 which is slightly better than current 0.1% annual bank savings rates (Basically, if you had $170 in an account for a year, you get back 17 cents in a year!) Not saying you shouldn't have a savings account, but if you're doing the right thing with your quick return, not a bad look to get that $50 now.

Last edited:
How many accounts you got on FNL.

weird indentation on the back heel pod and piece of hard stitch and rubber sticking out on front toe. also a bunch of excess glue all over.
Thankfully got a few pairs, with a better quality. I couldn't miss another chance at XIII's this time. Been 15 years. :smokin

How many accounts you got on FNL? Lol

Last edited:
Im not returning my pair even if has excess glue or w.e im rocking my **** str8 up!

Patiently waiting on the 23rd tracking number went back a day oh well :smokin

Nothing crazy, but $50 is about 30% of $170 which is slightly better than current 0.1% annual bank savings rates (Basically, if you had $170 in an account for a year, you get back 17 cents in a year!) Not saying you shouldn't have a savings account, but if you're doing the right thing with your quick return, not a bad look to get that $50 now.
but you forget a lot of people in here don't have savings accounts, cd's, or 401k's. it's easier to hate on someone trying to make some $ on the resell. People are way too quick to judge before they get all the facts. A LOT of people today live for the moment, not the future. These same fools think social security is gonna be enough for them to retire on when retirement comes!

Back
Top Bottom