AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Just told my boy he can have my size 9.5 from fnl. Cost me $190 shipped. Eastbay pair cost me $170. Plus I get to keep the fnl winners circle points from the pair.

Eastbay now tacks on taxes and customs right off the hop. They calculated $57.80 in customs and 15.00 for shipping. Damnnnn !!!! That's crazy, at least when we order from other sites. It's the luck of the draw with customs. Turned that order into $242.77. That was an easy decision to walk away. Especially with my pair on the way. I wish eastbay would do it like every other site. Leave customs to customs.
They make that more $ than it costs to buy from a store here. So I don't get those fees, they are higher than what I would pay locally. They're just limiting my options now.

Last edited:
Just called eastbay about my 2 orders and they said they'll both be cancelled? Man that sucks. I only wanted 1 pair TO WEAR! I never got an order confirmation after waiting for 20 mins. So I went back thru and ordered again. They won't let me cancel the 2nd order myself, but they both will be cancelled together. Is this how theyre gonna do a long time customer? Honest mistake on my part.

Just called eastbay about my 2 orders and they said they'll both be cancelled? Man that sucks. I only wanted 1 pair TO WEAR! I never got an order confirmation after waiting for 20 mins. So I went back thru and ordered again. They won't let me cancel the 2nd order myself, but they both will be cancelled together. Is this how theyre gonna do a long time customer? Honest mistake on my part.

Why because you ordered 2 ? Is that what they said ?

That blows. Maybe you shouldn't have called?

You know when u see this in your order status and not awaiting approval , you good to go.

JRDN RETRO 13-BK/RD/WH

x3 :pimp:

You know when u see this in your order status and not awaiting approval , you good to go.

JRDN RETRO 13-BK/RD/WH

x3
pimp.gif
Same here on all 3 of mine!
smokin.gif

WTF all I wanted was 1 pair. I had no luck this release!
Would have been in the same boat as you had i not drove to the mall on the evening of release date.

Did you know that a lot of people who came for raffle tickets - only pick up half of the time if they score

their pair somewhere else?

When i got to the mall, they said they had plenty of pairs avail.

If you really wanted them, you would have found a way to get 'em (not i have to eat my own words because

i lucked out on the Olive IX's - but i did go to Niketown release date morning at 10 am and no go).

It's all just about luck of the draw man.

A little too saddened about the outcome of sneakerdom to make jokes... but i hope you find a pair.

This was a good release. They feel worlds gooder than the 2010 Flints.

*winks*

same thing happend to me for the xii playoff, got two pairs in chart and paid, the rep told me either keep tow pairs or cancel the whole order

JRDN RETRO 13-BK/RD/WH

x3 :pimp:
Got the same from eastbay and champs. Still not gonna be relieved til I see a tracking #. But almost there.

I haven't gotten a confirmation email, does this mean my order got cancelled? do they send me an email if it gets cancelled?

First time buying btw sorry if its been ask alot

I haven't gotten a confirmation email, does this mean my order got cancelled? do they send me an email if it gets cancelled?
First time buying btw sorry if its been ask alot

when u order ? i would call CS yes they do email u

Last edited:
I don't know where this go to mall to get them is easy thing is coming from recently, but these were being camped out for in the early AM. Usually at my mall, hour and a half early guarantees you a pair for GRs and sometimes just showing up at 10am you might get lucky. Kids were camping at 2am for these when mall opens at 10....Instead of going crazy waiting for restocks ill pay the extra 40 bucks.

The one day i go to the mall to cop some sh*t, the link drops! Anyone get a heads up on this prior? 

when u order ? i would call CS yes they do email u
About an hour and 30 minutes ago, it gave the tracking # but they told me to wait 24 hours for the confirmation. I don't see people in this situation so I'm bit worried, its also not in my order history.So I do get a cancellation email? I am going to call when I get the chance

The one day i go to the mall to cop some sh*t, the link drops! Anyone get a heads up on this prior? 

No. The way eastbay made it seem is that they were going to let everyone know when the would come out. They just did it no notice. Luckily I picked my phone up to check an eBay auction and the link popped up. I looked confused for a second then started clicking away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom