AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

The one day i go to the mall to cop some sh*t, the link drops! Anyone get a heads up on this prior? 
Once again they messed up. They said they would announce a date and time. But they ended up just posting that they are up now(at around 1) instead of a time and date.

Gee didn't you already get a pair on NDC? Swore I saw you posted that you copped.

Saw the eastbay tweet an hour late...and was Dead Sea salty...they kept saying they would announce prior to making them avail and not just do a random release. I was cussing them out when i got back to my desk.... Luckily continually clicking add to cart worked and i was able to get my pair.

Congrats to all those who were able to come up after missing out the last few times.

sorry... no tax in MD for eastbay orders and im a platinum member so i get free 2 day shipping on all orders... got KD elite socks for $16 shipped earlier today
laugh.gif
HOw's EB rewards program work? This is my first order with them in a few years.

Saw the eastbay tweet an hour late...and was Dead Sea salty...they kept saying they would announce prior to making them avail and not just do a random release. I was cussing them out when i got back to my desk.... Luckily continually clicking add to cart worked and i was able to get my pair.

Congrats to all those who were able to come up after missing out the last few times.

I saw the link 1 hr late also. Just out of curiosity I tried adding my size to the cart and had no trouble. Already bought my pair, so I'm sorry for messing someone up out there potentially on a 11.5 :lol: . My pair is still out of delivery...can't wait! Gonna throw them on and head to the gym asap :smokin

Last edited:
This is gettin REAL SOUR!!! I'm JUST DISGUSTED!!! Plain and Simple!! MAKE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE.....THEY'RE GOING TO SELL REGARDLESS!!!

This is gettin REAL SOUR!!! I'm JUST DISGUSTED!!! Plain and Simple!! MAKE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE.....THEY'RE GOING TO SELL REGARDLESS!!!

I think they did make enough for everyone, but since people are copping 3+, unfortunately, you just gotta work to get yours a bit more.

If they did there would be no hype.

I think Nike/JB is smart enough to make a lot more pairs than they use to because they know they would sell. They make probably just enough to satisfy most and unfortunately some will still miss out. Look at all these random restocks lately. They're just banking in the $$$

sorry... no tax in MD for eastbay orders and im a platinum member so i get free 2 day shipping on all orders... got KD elite socks for $16 shipped earlier today :lol:

That's better than getting up to go to the mall!

yea it kind of pays for itself over the year plus you get faster shipping than if you go thru nike. its just a matter of getting orders for shoes you want which is a pain within itself.

but no sales tax + free shipping plus a 1 time 25% off coupon on non exclusive order = cool stuff.

yea it kind of pays for itself over the year plus you get faster shipping than if you go thru nike. its just a matter of getting orders for shoes you want which is a pain within itself.

but no sales tax + free shipping plus a 1 time 25% off coupon on non exclusive order = cool stuff.
Damn forgot to use my 1 time 25% as a gold member. At least I got the free 3 day shipping.

FNL already throttles traffic, most likely at their load balancers. While the countdown clock is annoying for users, it keeps their servers from overloading as well as keeps their costs down.
Thats true...Id rather have that than to keep trying to add a shoe to my cart with no success....Once the im in FNL site, I haven't had an issue getting the size I need....

Has been over 3 years since I've bought Jordans, really wanted these, but Damn, Eastbay dropped the ball with this release.

I refuse to buy from re-sellers, ppl here on CL in Bay Area are asking 275-300 for my size..
Guess once you get out if the sneaker game fir a while, you forget how much hype J's still have..

Has been over 3 years since I've bought Jordans, really wanted these, but Damn, Eastbay dropped the ball with this release.

I refuse to buy from re-sellers, ppl here on CL in Bay Area are asking 275-300 for my size..
Guess once you get out if the sneaker game fir a while, you forget how much hype J's still have..

Damn forgot to use my 1 time 25% as a gold member. At least I got the free 3 day shipping.

wouldnt work on these tho. only works on products that dont have the exclusion. i used my 25% off on some twill college shorts that were marked down to $20 + the xmas kobe tee.

I guess it was meant to be for me to have this shoe. Tried unsuccessfully on release day on several different sites, then earlier this week on FNL when they finally dropped thru both the mobile site and on my laptop, and then today thru the Eastbay twitter link and again on my mac. No luck. Tried off and on for about 45 mins today and finally just said "F it, I ain't eem trippin..."

Then PO2345 texts me the link like "Hurry up! Only 15 & 16 sold out!" I was like "Bruh I been tryin for the last hour, I'm done with this release lol". Then I'll be damned on the very next try, that $169 shows up in my cart. I actually hesitated like "Man I don't even need these."

Well needless to say, they'll be here in a few days. Thanks homie for feeding the addiction and further lightening my pockets. :pimp:

- Preciate it.

FNL pair came in today. I was just curious if anyone else's came pre-creased on the back? 
nerd.gif

Another infamous glue stain. Looks more like a black pen mark in person. Not really trippin on it though.

These are my only pair and will be put in the rotation right away.

Back
Top Bottom