AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

This is just asking for trouble. Paypal and eBay side with the buyer 99% of the time. Waste of time and money.

Dude should just return the shoes.

i'd return it if i could get another pair , but we all know thats not the case this gets me cuz its one of my GRAIL'S hard to let it go considering the hoops i had to jump threw to get a pair , just a lil insight on what to use to cover this maybe thanks NT

Yeah that's true. If you return it you're most likely not going to get another pair cause they're all gone. If you file a claim with Nike...they will just give you a voucher exactly like a refund but they won't give you ANOTHER par. That's the dilemma. My friend had a similar situation and used a paint specifically for leather I think it came from a car repair kit for vinyl, upholstery, dashboard, and leather seats. He used a tooth pick lightly so there won't be any bumpy overspray and  use painters tape to cover the surrounding areas so none would go around the other parts of the shoe. I'm no expert but that's what someone I know did before. Hope that helps. 

Damn. I should have stayed patient. I ended up buying from a reseller (very nice and accommodating one at that) but i thought it was a better option at the time than to hunt and wait on the restocks and Eastbay. Eastbay dropped the ball hard o these. But my favorite shoe(XIII in general), i had to make sure I got a Pair.

Yeah that's true. If you return it you're most likely not going to get another pair cause they're all gone. If you file a claim with Nike...they will just give you a voucher exactly like a refund but they won't give you ANOTHER par. That's the dilemma. My friend had a similar situation and used a paint specifically for leather I think it came from a car repair kit for vinyl, upholstery, dashboard, and leather seats. He used a tooth pick lightly so there won't be any bumpy overspray and  use painters tape to cover the surrounding areas so none would go around the other parts of the shoe. I'm no expert but that's what someone I know did before. Hope that helps. 

thanks i'll stop by the auto store an see what they have :stoneface:

any received shipping confirmation from EB? My status still says "open" :frown:
Orders will start shipping out on Monday evening at the earliest, due to the weekend. If you want us to check on the status of your order, you can send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

I got a BGRADE!!! UGH ANY HELP ON HOW TO COVER OR COAT THIS
black shoe polish/dye maybe? i use it on some my leather dress shoes thats been scuffed up...itll even out the color but if its a deep scratch it can still be noticeable at closer view... u can give that a try

I was also one of the ones who missed out on the Eastbay restock.
Would have loved to double up on one of my favorite Jordan's.

Nevertheless, I would never blame anyone or the company. It's a restock and as such they
don't have to provide any advance notice. It would have been nice but I see no foul on
EB's part. You win some, you lose some, that's the way of the world with sneaker releases in 2013.
Onto the next release....

It wasn't a restock. This stock release was from 1/12 when it should have dropped.
EB is a large retailer. True, people should chill with ripping on that rep Mai, but it does not excuse EB as a whole. They knew when RD was and they weren't prepared. Is it the end of the world? Of course not, but that's not a smart move on any major company's part.

This is nothing new. Altitude xiiis had a purple look too.

This is nothing new. Altitude xiiis had a purple look too.

Doesn't look so bad on these. It's got to be the dye used in production. Idk how hard it is to find an actual black.

This looks like a combination of other dyes to make a black substitute.

Daaaaaayyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuummmmmm!!!!!

Return those son, that's atrocious, there's no reason that those should have made it into retail circulation.

I think a scratch like that can be done within the retail by a disgruntled employee. Always stay checkin my pairs for black ink marks and little ****, cuz people can be *** holes. Employees stay hating on pairs that arent their own.

Daaaaaayyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuummmmmm!!!!!

Return those son, that's atrocious, there's no reason that those should have made it into retail circulation.

I think a scratch like that can be done within the retail by a disgruntled employee. Always stay checkin my pairs for black ink marks and little ****, cuz people can be *** holes. Employees stay hating on pairs that arent their own.

riiiiiiiiight. :rolleyes

black shoe polish/dye maybe? i use it on some my leather dress shoes thats been scuffed up...itll even out the color but if its a deep scratch it can still be noticeable at closer view... u can give that a try

the scratch isn't deep i can't feel it when i touch its like the leather wasn't died right in tht spot or missed that area , goofy hown it goes around the shoe , i'll try some things when im ouotta work

Ooh was able to get a size 10 Jordan 11 Bred on eastbay.com.. Will have to use as trade bait.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom