AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Just checked got all 3 shipping confirms also. Im in there. Glad its over

It aint over, it's just beginning. Wait til you see your shoes! 
roll.gif

Lot's of tracking numbers hehe... I gotta wait until 23rd which sucks... shipping to west coast takes forever :smh:

Seems as if everyone has gotten their shipping confirmations , good to see :smokin

Last edited:
stupid iphone kept shutting off on me since last night, the alarm didn't go off and woke up late. :smh:
but woke up to 2 shipping confirmation emails(eastbay and champs)... now i can't really enjoy the rest of the weekend. :smokin

after a week of waiting from RD from FNL and reading horror stories about quality my pair finally came in and very please with my pair, no flaws without nit picking....Im happy :smile:

pics are with no flash and flash just to show the "3M" effect lol

I'm really starting to wish they would've left the silver dots off of the mesh. The darker shade of red doesn't bother me much, & I'm not big on 3M, but the purple tint that those silver dots cause is really annoying

I'm really starting to wish they would've left the silver dots off of the mesh. The darker shade of red doesn't bother me much, & I'm not big on 3M, but the purple tint that those silver dots cause is really annoying
Honestly I see no purple tint, maybe it's caused from pictures? Or can you visibly see it on your pair?

Honestly I see no purple tint, maybe it's caused from pictures? Or can you visibly see it on your pair?
i dont see it on mine....maybe its just ppls picture flashes, computers hue, eye sights...who knows

I had to create a username just for this topic.  These jawns are clean in person stop finding things to complain about sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom