AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
Shopify drop is literally a race to get in line first. Bots always get in first because they get into queue as soon as it goes live. Usually queue goes live a couple minutes before so bots cart a dummy item to get through queue and then empty out the cart afterwards so they can cart the actual item with no queue as soon as it loads onto the site . With site domain changes like this manual has a chance since bots can’t preload an item into their cart since it’s on an unknown domain and they don’t have a item to pre cart. There’s skill when it comes to manual drops. There’s no LEO drops when it comes to Shopify. If you practice enough you can get everything down fast including the box around cat in one try.

The speed at which you get through the keyword captcha and draw-the-box captchas are somewhat dependent on how fast/accurate you type and/or how good your hand-eye coordination skills are. So i'd say there is indeed some skill and experience involved in these types of drops. However, luck is also factored in since getting through the captchas quicker than someone else doesn't necessarily guarantee your queue time will be shorter

As tight as you can around the object. I used to make the mistake of trying to draw it as fast as I could and would take L after L. Started slowing it down and making the box tighter and my success rate has drastically improved. I use my computer but that’s because I’m just more comfortable with a mouse than drawing on the phone

^ this is the truth, ruth. Recently I was able to hit on both Union 2s and AMM 2s with no wait at all, got them purchased within the first minute by typing fast and getting the captcha done on the first try.
Thank you to the above posts for proving my point that there is some skill involved to being successful at manual copping on these types of drops. Dudes who suck at it will stay salty 🧂#respectfully

Just wanted to add my two cent to how to cop with ease.

- The best thing to do is bookmark the homepage of the site and start clicking it a few secs before the drop goes live. Most people mistake is refreshing the password page. if you keep refreshing the PW page when the site goes live you'll be on the wrong page and lose time.

- Once it goes live look at the page and see where to click.

- Click the shoe, add to cart, and make sure you're accurate answering the question.

- When you make the box let it sit for a second or two and then click continue. It typically works for me doing that.

- Once on info goes as fast as you can.

But speed is most important. I'm dumb fast and I checked out in less than a minute doing this. But I'm always going for drop so I have a ton of practice.

Attached a pic to show quickly you can check out manually with practice.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 2.13.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 2.13.51 AM.png
    220.6 KB · Views: 340

- The best thing to do is bookmark the homepage of the site and start clicking it a few secs before the drop goes live. Most people mistake is refreshing the password page. if you keep refreshing the PW page when the site goes live you'll be on the wrong page and lose time.

- Click the shoe, add to cart, and make sure you're accurate answering the question.

- When you make the box let it sit for a second or two and then click continue. It typically works for me doing that.

But speed is most important. I'm dumb fast and I checked out in less than a minute doing this. But I'm always going for drop so I have a ton of practice.

i have a better way... get you a group that sends you the link a minute before everyone else.
Screenshot_20220602-032914_Discord.jpg

I thought the homepage of the site is the password page? I haven’t attempted for a boutique/collab drop in prob a year so I’m prob trippin.

Has nothing to do with that, the domain changes are backdoored almost every release.
You just got unlucky, happens to everyone that doesn't use a bot.

Was refreshing the site 3 mins before. Answered the question "dumb fast", and got the box around the plane "dumb fast" and on the first try. Still ended up with a 9 minute wait.

Luck plays a major factor.

I thought the homepage of the site is the password page? I haven’t attempted for a boutique/collab drop in prob a year so I’m prob trippin.

It is but if you look at the homepage with the PW it has /password on the end. If you keep refreshing that page it doeosn't got to the actual homepage.

no wonder i couldn’t cop - there was a backdoor early link

Early link dropped 10 seconds before the drop. It was an advantage but nothing devastating. I didn't use it and still copped with ease. You just need to be prepared and refreshing the right link.

I got shipping from AMM for the in-store raffle earlier this week and my estimated delivery is Friday

Deadazz it’s surepost? And how did you pay $20, i paid $25. $20 or $25 should equate to expedited service and shipping.

Not sure why $20. Def UPS Surepost. They are supposed to deliver on Saturday, that would be 2-3 day w/ weekend delivery. They are shipping from Columbus, OH.

am ma 2 mini.PNG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom