AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
That’s what i was thinking. They send you an invoice and you decide to complete the process. That’s how in-store was and i don’t remember putting my CC info in during the raffle submission….or i could be incorrect

That’s what i was thinking. They send you an invoice and you decide to complete the process. That’s how in-store was and i don’t remember putting my CC info in during the raffle submission….or i could be incorrect

online raffle has credit card submission. It was the same process as their usual raffle system that nobody wins.

I remember for the Jordan 3 release I participated in the general raffle and they charged the card I used for the raffle submission.

END has their raffle up for these, but of course they are taxing asking for $315. SMDH

i used never enter END raffles because they always up charged. i started entering them though because 99% of these raffle only releases are automatic L's so resell would be the alternative anyway. $315 is more than likely less than what resell is going to be anyway.

I say all that never having won an END raffle any way :lol:

END has their raffle up for these, but of course they are taxing asking for $315. SMDH

I never understood how END is able to get away for these prices meanwhile a good chunk of EU sites that sell/raffle kicks for retail can't take orders for the US. Nike always with the BS

$315? No thank you

Not that I was gonna even hit their raffles anyways lol

I think resell prices will drop below $315 once shipments start coming in
Facts, if the 1s are barely sitting towards 300-350 these will definitely drop below 300. End of the day it’s still a Jordan 2, you can’t force people to like the silhouette. I already have the Union Rattan 2s for my Jordan 2 needs and the AMM 1s which is pretty close in colorway to this to rock if I miss the FCFS online drop I wouldn’t be hurt

1653664277352.gif

Back
Top Bottom