AJ II FROM THE II / XX1 COLLEZIONE PACK

i passed
tired.gif
out when i saw the II's oh my stars...dem jointare
pimp.gif

rataranian wrote:

haha! they aren't even og colors. so much for "most in og colors" huh.
this pack idea is weak. they're basically hooking you into buying shoes
that have never been released before for 300+ a pop. micheal jordan
never wore any of these. they should have all been the original designs
in og colors with damn original materials for quality. ...And anyone
thinking they are done with the jb brand/line are crazy. you're buying
them still aren't you?

Even though you were already schooled, I just had to
laugh.gif
at thisespecially since there's proof that these were released in 86, and Jordan did wear them. But the sole (sp) fact that Jordan wore them or not shouldn'tdetermine whether someone should like them or not. Don't be a d rider

Originally Posted by Vidasman

WOW... JB totally has People FOOLED in on this one= SMH . This has got to be the LAZIEST pack ever and im stunned that your basically going from this
282ersw.jpg

20hnh3a.jpg

TO THIS:

ws3ehc.jpg

214tts3.jpg

all for the BEAUTIFUL (but "reasonable") price for $310.00+ OHHH wait I see the HUGE difference, I get the NIKE on back of the mids.. ohhh okay, IM SOLD... Yeah right

^^^^^^^^^^^^this guy is absolutely right!!! i guess i'm a sucker tho, cause i'm still copping. Mike really does have a lot of us by the balls.
frown.gif

I really wasn't planning on getting the april pack, but after seeing these II's and the XXI's i might have to reconsider.........out of all theXXI's I was hoping they would release the black and red ones in hi-tops.

Looks good but I'll probably pass since I don't want the XXI hopefully the prices won't be too bad for the II.

The XX1 for me will be used as casual beaters. I won't go to extra lengths to keep the XX1 in pristine condition, although I won't forcefully killthese either. The 2's on the other hand are grail status for me and a definite must cop. Gotta grab these, and I will.

The II's are heat but it's a no cop for me and this pack..maybe this pack won't sell well in my area and the sneaker stores will split them.That's the only way i'm copping those two's (It's possible at least...)..

1Sdot

are the og's that much higher than recent 2's.

Yes they are. The retro II's that dropped in 2004 go for 200 - 250 all day. So getting a pack is worth it, especially considering that you aregetting two pairs of shoes. I intend to cop. Those two's are F I R E and the XXI's are O So comfortable. I have the Red Suede XXI's. I love'em. But that's just me!

nerds rejoice! something a little similar to what you really wanted is being released
smh

Back
Top Bottom