AJ II FROM THE II / XX1 COLLEZIONE PACK

aint no thang man
smile.gif

we all learn something new here at some point

Originally Posted by sincere14lyfe

1Sdot

are the og's that much higher than recent 2's.
Yes they are. The retro II's that dropped in 2004 go for 200 - 250 all day. So getting a pack is worth it, especially considering that you are
getting two pairs of shoes. I intend to cop. Those two's are F I R E and the XXI's are O So comfortable. I have the Red Suede XXI's. I love
'em. But that's just me!

oh i was talking about the height lol

Jordan Brand is actually doing ok so far on these countdown packs...i dont know abou the rest of you guys but these 2's look really good
pimp.gif
.... Rare Props to Jordan Brand on these

YO! I don't understand how this pack is so lazy to some of you cats. There were only 2 og colorways of the II's, correct? The II's for the packwere pretty obvious. DF!!!

^^ yeah 2 colors 4 models atleast thats what i have read...

White/Red (Retro - Nov. 1986)
White/Black (Feb. 1987)
White/Black Low (1987)
White/Red Low (1987)

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by 1torock2tostock

4e1355c5ee2861b21ca0898b18837adb9c2d48c.gif

laugh.gif
I don't know what's funnier in this .gif...Van Damme dancing or the black dude in the background. Anyways, 2's look pretty good. I'm pumped.

yall dont know? that black dude in the back is Barry Bonds

now concerning the pack... looking pretty nice even though im not that fond of the IIs

OMFG!!!! i didnt think theyd look like that, WOW i thought i was going to sleep on this pack but HELLL NOOOO, im coppn fasho now

I really like the IIs, but something is telling me everyone's gonna get them and be like "The quality is horrible, they look fake."

Originally Posted by raptors29

I really like the IIs, but something is telling me everyone's gonna get them and be like "The quality is horrible, they look fake."

Thats what they do.
laugh.gif

^^ but do people really think its going to get better... the 10/13 did people really think they were going to get the best materials man could find lol. i meanother than like the new models, jb is really pulling out all the stops on retro, but for the 23's thats a whole other store from what i seen

Back
Top Bottom