AJ II FROM THE II / XX1 COLLEZIONE PACK

The II's are beautiful. Hopefully the leather is much better quality than the 04 retros
grin.gif
. 310 is still alot though so pass.

Hot Damn! I was only planning on acquiring 3 packs,
but now I have a 4th to save up for! Damnit all to hell!111!!1!!!!

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

low iis dont even compare to mid iis
When the mids are $310, the lows can compare. I like these, but Im not spending that much for them.

word, you can get da "low" countdown pack for these for about 160 combined
laugh.gif

praise ye the lord.LOL those are siiiiiiiick.hopefully the xxi's are decent enough to cop a package

I remember seeing these II's for the first time in 88..at the post exchange in germany..at first i was bewildered because they looked like nothing i hadseen before. They were on display so i didnt see a box indicating what they were exactly. The material was foreign and almost dressy to an extent. Definetelynot a basketball shoe? Needless to say i did not buy for the price of 100 smackers. Plus at that time at age 13 i didnt know how i would rock them. These takeme back to that day,and i will buy them and wear them with pride.

I wish these had the same fit and finish as the OGs. I will love them nonetheless.....

These shoes are such F I R E! I had the black and chrome ones that came out in 04. I gave 'em away after I let my boy where them, and he creased them. WishI would have kept them. But I can't wait 'til this pack comes out. I'll get this pack on these alone. But I do hope the XXI colorway is thatBlack/Red sample that we've seen.

WOW... JB totally has People FOOLED in on this one= SMH . This has got to be the LAZIEST pack ever and imstunned that your basically going from this
282ersw.jpg

20hnh3a.jpg

TO THIS:

ws3ehc.jpg

214tts3.jpg

all for the BEAUTIFUL (but "reasonable") price for $310.00+ OHHH wait I see the HUGE difference, I get the NIKE on back of the mids.. ohhh okay, IMSOLD... Yeah right

These, as well as most of the other packs, are not worth the money that they are charging.

This pack should be $285 the most.

You kids need to learn some self control and wait for them to go on sale.

Originally Posted by IrvKing

[color= rgb(153, 255, 255)]Too Bad They Won't Be Made In Italy
roll.gif
[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 255, 255)]Even Tho Is A "Collezione" Collection[/color]
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)] Co Sign[/color]

I gotta say, I was hoping for something a little more striking for the II but seeing Jordan playing in the same shoe helps, I'm sure I'll grow to likeem. As far as the XX1, lets wait to see what it looks like before all the hate, it's a solid shoe.

Back
Top Bottom