AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
2 pending charges on my C.C (1 with order confirmation) fell off but the 1 pending on my debit card is still pending…..that’s weird

Wassup fellas! Any shipping updates? I haven’t been following this thread at all…. But my co worker was able to hit a pair for me on on the first go round last week, he told me today that he hasn’t received a shipping email yet….

Wassup fellas! Any shipping updates? I haven’t been following this thread at all…. But my co worker was able to hit a pair for me on on the first go round last week, he told me today that he hasn’t received a shipping email yet….
Nope, no shipping yet here.

Agree, only shoe I regret not buying early was SW 97/1. Those were one of the few that jumped after the drop and naturally I refused to buy right after only to cave way later on down the road when they were well above what I could've bought for.

I know it's been brought up numerous times in the AJ1 megathread, but idk how the hell you guys decide what to keep and what to sell. The Kondo method doesn't work since every pair brings me joy...that and I'm a sucker for Jordan collabs. But if I keep buying and not offloading pairs, I'm gonna run outta space or my wife gonna leave me jk.
Get her a shiny lab rock or some bolt ons

I know it's been brought up numerous times in the AJ1 megathread, but idk how the hell you guys decide what to keep and what to sell. The Kondo method doesn't work since every pair brings me joy...that and I'm a sucker for Jordan collabs. But if I keep buying and not offloading pairs, I'm gonna run outta space or my wife gonna leave me jk.
I used to think like this too but the way I see it is that it will always be dope shoes releasing that you'll like more than the last. That's why it doesn't hurt as much when I sell to make space for other shoes.
I saw that too. Side note, Union duplicated my charge (one pending, one confirmed). Waiting for my retail pair, I can't wait. The last time I hit on a 'hype' shoe was damn near 3 years ago.
Man same, mines going straight on the toe same day they get delivered

Good to see people here aren't reselling and actually like the shoe. I feel bad for those who genuinely wanted to cop but instead got f*cked over than the ones who used bots..

Debit card shaming ? That’s new to me , never heard that .

But anyway 10.5 at 350 . Hopefully can catch them at early 300s in a couple weeks

I used to want to keep everything. I've prob sold like 100+ pairs in the past 2 years. I did the following:
1. Started selling off doubles of stuff I didn't plan to wear
2. Started selling off stuff that went for decent money that I didn't care too much about
3. Sold stuff that I was ok with buying again when they retro again (OG CW's) that I wasn't planning to wear

Once you get the ball rolling by selling a few pairs, you will find it much easier to let stuff go.

Agree, only shoe I regret not buying early was SW 97/1. Those were one of the few that jumped after the drop and naturally I refused to buy right after only to cave way later on down the road when they were well above what I could've bought for.

lol just sell it

you might feel that way now but 5 mins after you drop them off, you wont even remember having them in your closet

zeroregret?

sometimes I think about the shoes I sold that I said I wasn't planning to wear, but now feel like it would be nice to have to wear lol.

I sold a few things that I think most people wouldn't want to get rid of but sometimes I just can't say no to the money lol. Sold the 6/11 DMP pack, 2015 Chicagos and pretty much a full set of CDP's. Only pair I kinda miss is the Chicago but supposedly coming back. Most Jordans will come back and a lot of them don't hold up very well over time so it's prob better to get rid of stuff.

I hit a point where I just try to do one in one out. You can only have so many pairs of J1s, and I was legit hoarding every release I could get my hands on. But if a shoe hasn't touched my feet in over a year, it's time to go unless there's some sentimental value attached to it.

Back
Top Bottom