AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Don’t get it twisted I’m still on that screw Gibbs movement but it would be no point of me giving up on my invoice. It would change absolutely nothing, if I don’t buy it then surely a reseller or someone else will. These sneaker related problems aren’t just linked these type of releases when people also pay resell on brand new GRs instead of waiting and letting the seller suffer with non-moving inventory then they’re also funneling this messed up system.

it shouldn’t have to be explained but I feel like the union 1 and noir/guava 4 releases were fair. You just had to keep trying but team manual ate.

I didn’t go for the taupe haze/dunk releases so I cant say anything about those but this release was terrible due to the payment errors leading to pending charges plus everything that followed but there’s no way I’m leaving empty handed when I had a legit order and I had money tied up for days and when I’ve been in limbo waiting on a pair of sneakers I originally paid for on 4/15.

If anything if I’m not feeling them in person I’ll turn them into something I want to rock. I’d be an idiot to leave 300 dollars profit on the table because I’m mad about the release. Gibbs Is going to eat regardless, Nike will as well and I’d be out here with my lip poked out with an invoice in my inbox off of principle. Na Ima take the W instead of the L and either have a new pair of 2’s or use them to get something else I missed out on due to bots.

I’m wondering if Nike/union already had x amount of pairs set aside for ppl like benjaminkickz with the rest of the stock for the general public. It seems like everyone actually did or will receive an invoice and that they didn’t oversell...at least so far. If that’s the case maybe it really was their bot protection. I dunno.

Yea im passing even with an invoice, ish was corny
Throw someone the oop in here, I'm sure you'll get that 225 plus shipping asap and someone else will eat

.... Yea I'll take them ****s off ya hands b, what's good?

giphy.gif

Wondering if all the invoices people been getting is for the rattan cw? Seems that way. I got my rattan one, but my wife didn't get an invoice yet for the grey fog cw

Back
Top Bottom