AJ III Cardinal Feb 19, 2022

Are these better than Katrinas/HOF IIIs?

• Yes

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • No

Votes: 77 63.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
Especially on the West Coast. You gotta wake up early because the drop is at the same time across the country online.

Struck out on SNKRs. Got a frozen screen on Champs. And been waiting for 47 minutes on DSG.

Everything is difficult to buy now thanks to COVID and hustlenomics. I have the Katrina's from a few years back so I'm not heart broken. The Lebrons yesterday...I was miffed about and will have to pay resell.

It's genius. Make the consumer have to put in work for the potential reward of being able to buy your product. Enough losses and they'll salivate at the thought of being able to spend on even lesser desires. As you can tell, all L's for me :lol:
Gotta picture them already in your possession and truly believe you will hit and you’ll notice a change. 💎

Your sn alone speaks Ls into existence

Especially on the West Coast. You gotta wake up early because the drop is at the same time across the country online.

Struck out on SNKRs. Got a frozen screen on Champs. And been waiting for 47 minutes on DSG.

Everything is difficult to buy now thanks to COVID and hustlenomics. I have the Katrina's from a few years back so I'm not heart broken. The Lebrons yesterday...I was miffed about and will have to pay resell.
1645286894272.gif

SNKRS don’t got love for the West Coast?

I hate resellers.

Every size 15 on ebay right now is a screen shot of a SNKRS dub...smh

Actually saw on on ebay for 260 pulled the trigger and the damn seller cancelled, refunded my money then put the listing back asking 375...smh
They really need to bring the negative feedback for this type of stuff. Or when buyers send offer and then never pay!!

Irritating!

Back
Top Bottom