AJ III Cardinal Feb 19, 2022

Are these better than Katrinas/HOF IIIs?

• Yes

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • No

Votes: 77 63.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
That was me... Not sure I just just looked in snkrs and seen the $200 clicked the button and got in line.... PayPal charge shortly after. Been a good week

I've noticed on some releases when I'm patient and don't try asap, let a few minutes go by... I get better odds... I was on the fence with these and only tried to see if I'd hit. 🤷
I know that works sometimes with the draws.

…But on FCFS, it makes no sense.

I know that works sometimes with the draws.

…But on FCFS, it makes no sense.
Naw it works with fcfs too, it might be cancelled/declined orders.... Definitely wasn't a draw today though. I hit patents late too the other day... Even marinas was a few minutes after.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220219-154224.png
    Screenshot_20220219-154224.png
    203 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_20220219-154151.png
    Screenshot_20220219-154151.png
    202.6 KB · Views: 140
I think the big difference between resellers now and back in the day is that back in the day, you had to know a little bit about a shoe, go to stores, actually put in some effort to be an effective reseller. You actually had to kinda be into shoes. Now? Stock X, Goat, apps, and raffles have made it to where you don't have to do know or do jack squat to be a reseller. Throw your name in the ring, win the shoe, post it on a site...rinse and repeat. I'll bet there are people reselling Jordans who have never put a pair on their feet.

I'm not a big a 3 guy (Fears are the only other pair I own) but the Cardinals pulled me in, they are that good imho.

Bonus is I'm getting some sunset 5 vibes, another one of my all-time favs.

Cheers.

Good luck bro. I hope cop a pair at retail. I started crate digging and buying vinyl. It fulfills that void. The sneaker game isn’t the same. I love the color scheme and the shape. I thought about buying these, but I thought about the vinyl I could buy with that price. I don’t need the headache anymore. I know I have reached OG status when I would rather buy a pair of Wallabees Clarks before I purchase a mean color of white Jordan IIIs.
Especially a pair of Wallabees in a mean colorway!
I hear you, I've gotten back on Wallabees the past year or so.

Had an interesting convo with a Nike Store employee today, who was surprisingly pleasant to talk to.

I asked him if they had gotten any Cardinal 3s in store and he said, “No and I don’t think we’re going to either.” He said they’d been getting stock of most of the major recent releases, but didn’t think they’d be getting this one. Didn’t explain why.

At this point I feel like Nike simply needs to delay releases until they get their supply chain problem under control. Or at least push them back until they know that all the major warehouses/stores have their shipments.

Last edited:
Thank God...they released the Black Cements a few years ago. If only they had retroed the White Cement back then as well. Any OG that retroes going forward is north of $300 on resell.

Good luck bro. I hope cop a pair at retail. I started crate digging and buying vinyl. It fulfills that void. The sneaker game isn’t the same. I love the color scheme and the shape. I thought about buying these, but I thought about the vinyl I could buy with that price. I don’t need the headache anymore. I know I have reached OG status when I would rather buy a pair of Wallabees Clarks before I purchase a mean color of white Jordan IIIs.

Wallies will last favorite, something you cant say about a pair of 3s.

^^^Wow. That was mad flagrant.

I'm being real and saying I'm going to have to manifest it from the resale market.
I think he was saying that in regards to the conversation shawndavinci was having with another NTer in here.

The NTer was talking about the struggle of getting these 3s/being realistic and how he had a feeling he’d miss. Shawn said something along the lines of being positive and speaking it into existence and it will happen no doubt. Lol clearly he didn’t follow his own advice.

Back
Top Bottom