AJ III Craft Ivory Feb 3, 2024

Should Jordan Brand keep the “Crafts” coming or stop?

• Yes Keep ‘em coming

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • No STOP immediately

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
Sz 14 gang here.

Like my post said…SNKRS releases have damn near been impossible for me.

I used to live in San Diego and shoe releases were all app draws, in store draws, online draws, or back doored. Couple that with most stores either not getting my size or only getting 1 pair = damn near impossible scenarios.

Anyway, not freckin bc it was money saved i guess after the frustration went dissipated lol
Ehh I’m in Houston and I’ve had some struggles here and there getting my size 13. Think it really just depends on the size.
I'm size 11 so my size is usually plentiful. You guys sizes do tend to release in lower numbers compared to the rest so I can see why you'd have more trouble than most with certain releases.

These are solid! Hope everyone who wants them catches them on sale. Definitely a great pickup.
IMG_6142.jpeg

IMG_6144.jpeg

I got to see these in person, and from a quality perspective, these are a very underrated shoe. I had to get a pair, after holding them and looking at the back Nike Air and Jumpman infused off-white looking tab. This is a weird release, because these look like a straight up collab shoe, in which Nike scratched off Virgils or Travis Scotts association with these, and then decided to release them as a GR.

Seems like they put alot of effort into these, but alot of people are just sleeping on them. Production on these are supposedly lower than the reimagined 4,s. So certain locations didn't get these, but they're sitting at the spots that did get them. I think these are going to be one of those sleeper types of shoes. Where 5 years from now, they'll age good in the perspective that alot of people will like them way more than they did on the initial release date.

These look like a collab shoe to me though. Switch the yellow back tab from the jumpman to the cactus Travis symbol, or into a fragment symbol, or into a off-white symbol, with limited numbers, and the majority of everybody would go crazy over these. After seeing them in person, everything about them screams collab to me.

I don't think it was meant to be a collab. It's a craft Jordan and so far they've all had a significant bump up in quality as compared to usual GR Jordan releases... I've mentioned it before but this isn't the first time they've done that heel tab

p_32656691_185626486_13887316.jpg

I got these at the crib and they released a few years ago. A few times a year, JB tends to randomly make a retro with great quality out of nowhere.

I don't think it was meant to be a collab. It's a craft Jordan and so far they've all had a significant bump up in quality as compared to usual GR Jordan releases... I've mentioned it before but this isn't the first time they've done that heel tab

p_32656691_185626486_13887316.jpg

I got these at the crib and they released a few years ago. A few times a year, JB tends to randomly make a retro with great quality out of nowhere.
Don’t forget the pair that released in Asia with Chinese characters. ( I think it was Chinese characters) on the back tab with the Jumpman

That other older release that was posted had good quality, but the execution on the colors were straight trash. You couldn't get me to wear those for free. I hated that Colorway with passion, especially how the midsole was done with nothing but predominantly white all throughout the bottom was lazy and trash in my opinion. Quality was straight, but that's not saying much if the color execution wasn't done right.

On the ivory's, it was a good combination of quality, with the right colors throughout the entire shoe, even the midsole was executed right. Like i said before, slap on different collab names on this Colorway, along with putting specific symbols on the back or side, and limit production numbers on these, and everybody goes crazy for these.

I may need to cop a pair of these at some point. They just look so damn clean and goes with anything!

Thats why i copped. Ive never had a pair of Js that ive just thrown on and left. These will be it. I hate to beat a $210 shoe but i cant take it with me when i go

Someone not long ago compared these to the AMM which i kinda agree but then someone else mentioned there are enough differences to tell em apart and after having both, i agree

Thats why i copped. Ive never had a pair of Js that ive just thrown on and left. These will be it. I hate to beat a $210 shoe but i cant take it with me when i go

Someone not long ago compared these to the AMM which i kinda agree but then someone else mentioned there are enough differences to tell em apart and after having both, i agree

Think I'll pull the trigger at or just around when the spring season starts. Gonna beat these and the reimagined 4s in to the ground this year!

Been watching these since they dropped waiting for a sale. Caved last night after reading the thread. Hopefully can grab a sale in the next 30 days and cash in a return.

I got to see these in person, and from a quality perspective, these are a very underrated shoe. I had to get a pair, after holding them and looking at the back Nike Air and Jumpman infused off-white looking tab. This is a weird release, because these look like a straight up collab shoe, in which Nike scratched off Virgils or Travis Scotts association with these, and then decided to release them as a GR.

Seems like they put alot of effort into these, but alot of people are just sleeping on them. Production on these are supposedly lower than the reimagined 4,s. So certain locations didn't get these, but they're sitting at the spots that did get them. I think these are going to be one of those sleeper types of shoes. Where 5 years from now, they'll age good in the perspective that alot of people will like them way more than they did on the initial release date.

These look like a collab shoe to me though. Switch the yellow back tab from the jumpman to the cactus Travis symbol, or into a fragment symbol, or into a off-white symbol, with limited numbers, and the majority of everybody would go crazy over these. After seeing them in person, everything about them screams collab to me.

I mean, they're basically "poor man" AMMs.

Back
Top Bottom