AJ III Craft Ivory Feb 3, 2024

Should Jordan Brand keep the “Crafts” coming or stop?

• Yes Keep ‘em coming

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • No STOP immediately

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
Do these run small compared to the Reimagined WC3? Got my normal AJ3 size of 11 and they feel a little more snug than the WC3s.

I think there's slightly more padding/cushion in the interior of the shoe than the WC3s.

20240306_144316.jpg

Top 3 shoe of all time to me. Best white based 3 ever as well. They knocked it out of the park with these. I was able to get 4 pairs of size 12.5. The midsole of these is noticably softer than any other 3 I've ever had. I cut some of the suede by the eyelets on the lateral side of each shoe and they look waay better to me like that. Something about that area didn't look right when I got them in hand.

To me, it's between these and the Fear 3s for greatest shoe of all time. I actually black out almost all of the orange on the Fears. The only orange that remains on my first pair is the logo on the tongue. I was able to get 4 pairs of size 12.5 in the Fears, so I'm sure at least one pair of them will get all the orange blacked out.

Bravo on these two pairs of 3s JB. Go ahead and continue to make them with super skinny elephant print on the toe box and soft midsoles like the craft 3s. Also, just retool and add articulated zoom air to the forefoot of all Jordan 3s. 1-11 with zoom air would be great, but just do the 3s for now for me.

Back
Top Bottom