AJ III Muslin (Canvas) SE Mar 25, 2022

Joints would be a 10 out of 10 wit Nike Air on the back…
E4E64E55-7A54-4BE6-9AB6-16BE7751798A.gif

Not the biggest 3 fan, but the Muslins are dope to me. Would be perfect with NA though. Gonna put them next to my True Blues (older release with the blue back of tongue, though I wish those had NA too), Black Cements, Cool Greys, Free Throw Lines, Katrinas, Unite Reds, Mochas, JTHs, and 2 pairs of Tinker’s. The only 3s I’m really into.

What I dream for though, is for JB to essentially give us a Midnight Navy version of the Katrinas. Swap out all the red for Midnight, and give us Nike Air? Would be amazing IMO.

Not the biggest 3 fan, but the Muslins are dope to me. Would be perfect with NA though. Gonna put them next to my True Blues (older release with the blue back of tongue, though I wish those had NA too), Black Cements, Cool Greys, Free Throw Lines, Katrinas, Unite Reds, Mochas, JTHs, and 2 pairs of Tinker’s. The only 3s I’m really into.

What I dream for though, is for JB to essentially give us a Midnight Navy version of the Katrinas. Swap out all the red for Midnight, and give us Nike Air? Would be amazing IMO.
True blue 3?

You deserved to strikeout after offering that trade.

Not sure what you mean here… which shoe are you trashing? the Muslim or the CG?

I don’t know, lately I’ve been appreciating new colorways over a long standing model that everyone has been seen in already. I prefer the unique aspect of a new colorway. It doesn’t chew on someone’s name that’s rocked it in the past, like a homie or a popular person that had the long standing colorways but you didn’t in your younger years or the era.

Like basically I don’t feel like I’m cramping someone’s style from the past because it is an entirely new colorway. Get it? 🧐

That’s wild to me. In the last 8 years or so I got ow UNCs ea, draw hit ow 4s and 5s m, ea on racer blue 3s, draw hits on BC3s, ts 4s, lightning, metallic 5s, and a ton more I can’t remember. 6s 11s etc. I enter every draw regardless and buy it and flip it even sometimes taking a small L of $10 here and there because it probably helps me hit on one like today.

I couldn't tell you the last time I got EA on ANYTHING. Maybe the Shadows? :rolleyes

Went to go pick up my pair at my local JJ today. Right as I'm checking out the manager bolts out from the back and tells the cashier to not forget to scan the bag. I bring my own Ikea bags to go shopping cus plastics bags are banned in my city. I tell them I got my own. The manager cuts me off saying "You can't purchase these without buying a bag."

Wtf bs is that? I know it's only a dollar but damn, I'm tryna help the environment out by limiting waste and this manager forcing bags on every customer.

Went to go pick up my pair at my local JJ today. Right as I'm checking out the manager bolts out from the back and tells the cashier to not forget to scan the bag. I bring my own Ikea bags to go shopping cus plastics bags are banned in my city. I tell them I got my own. The manager cuts me off saying "You can't purchase these without buying a bag."

Wtf bs is that? I know it's only a dollar but damn, I'm tryna help the environment out by limiting waste and this manager forcing bags on every customer.
Wtf me I probably would've said xxxx them shoes what kind of crap is that now after you purchased the shoes can I return the bag for a refund

But honestly at that point, who cares? Y’all spending $210 on a pair of shoes and letting a dollar bag rustle you? Again, couldn’t be me. It’s an extra dollar. Throw a bunch of old stuff you don’t wear in it and donate the bag to goodwill, and you got yourself a tax right off. I’m not sweating it if it means I’m getting the shoes. Now an extra $10-15? Absolutely.

Back
Top Bottom