AJ III Muslin (Canvas) SE Mar 25, 2022

But honestly at that point, who cares? Y’all spending $210 on a pair of shoes and letting a dollar bag rustle you? Again, couldn’t be me. It’s an extra dollar. Throw a bunch of old stuff you don’t wear in it and donate the bag to goodwill, and you got yourself a tax right off. I’m not sweating it if it means I’m getting the shoes. Now an extra $10-15? Absolutely.

It’s the principle of store manager being tasked with having to sell those ***** *** bags and trying to push that off on us as consumers lol “you HAVE to buy the bag to buy the shoes” :lol: foh

Lol yea it’s petty they have to do that, but I’ll again repeat it. It’s a dollar. You have the ability to pick up a shoe that most struck out on. You letting a dollar hold you back or getting you tight? Hell outta here.

That's why I said fxxx that shoe now fire red 3s yeah I pay the extra dollar for the bag . Once I get the shoes give me my dollar back for your bag and see what they say. That crap be the managers doing just like HOH use to put on the receipt final sale and that's not a footlocker policy

Excuse the mess, must’ve barreled my girl before I took this pic 😂. But yea these are fire af.
440CC841-CB3F-45CC-9F84-22353B6B95D5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom