AJ III Muslin (Canvas) SE Mar 25, 2022

Everyone scared of getting a stain on em or something. Only single on foot pic in the entire thread is from #legsday#2

Whose fit is actually pretty fire if it weren't for the fact that I would never a hoody with shorts, but I like how he allowed growth for when he eventually moves to the upper body. Kudos to you sir.
Where do yall come up with this ridiculous stuff? Make it make sense why, in your mind, you can't wear a hoodie with shorts? It's like in the 1s thread dude suggests that somehow you can never wear jordan 1 highs with shorts.
🤦🏾‍♂️

Just doesn't make sense to me... If wear a hoody when its cold so wearing shorts with it would be like an oxymoron for me. I know it's a thing the young folsk like to do tho. Also I think short sleeve hoodys and hooded t shirts are stupid.
I'll be 43 in June bro, and I been wearing a hoodie with shorts since forever so no, sir I can't let you get that off.

On another note, these will get unDS in Miami in June fir my bday.
😎

Someone say my name?
AE67FF00-37C2-4B0E-A3B9-FCD01212FEF6.jpeg

I strongly agree with these statements.

Went to the mall yesterday to look for some new shorts to wear with my hoodies. The store had a few random pairs of Muslins. Seeing the colors, materials and shape in hand, I couldn’t pass on copping for retail.

496A9537-C850-4149-A684-4510EB1B7292.jpeg

2E673B9C-4BA4-4F4B-B6F3-82675D6468DC.jpeg
Man if these had NIke Air… would go down as an instant classic

Still dope none the less…

Honestly honored to be even standing close to 2nd next to king shady king shady 🙏🏽… maybe a distant 2nd 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He def competes coz the homie be looking like a Greek god…. I for one haven’t worked out/hit the gym since covid hit… just playing a lot of hockey with my son for cardio….

family time > being swole . good for you brother <3

People keep saying its apple and oranges but if you have the AMM and rock them then forget about these, its a similar vibe really and it just doesn't have the wow effect in hand. It has nothing to do with a collab or not before ppl jump me. if youre a fan of the 3s in general then get them but don't overpay IMO. All in all the shape, thinner toe/heel guard suede and the thinner padding are nice.

Last edited:
Funny thing is, I actually know who this is lol😂
your lifting buddy, right?
Honestly honored to be even standing close to 2nd next to king shady king shady 🙏🏽… maybe a distant 2nd 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He def competes coz the homie be looking like a Greek god…. I for one haven’t worked out/hit the gym since covid hit… just playing a lot of hockey with my son for cardio….
we need BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316 to post his calves to determine who is 2nd

edit: opened a tab for this thread this morning and finally got around to reading and posting :lol:

speak of the devil

king shady king shady 🥇
BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316 🥈
ozboi ozboi 🥉

congrats to all three

Where do yall come up with this ridiculous stuff? Make it make sense why, in your mind, you can't wear a hoodie with shorts? It's like in the 1s thread dude suggests that somehow you can never wear jordan 1 highs with shorts.
🤦🏾‍♂️

As long as it aint jorts, hoodies and shorts is top 5 in my book. I cant even imagine someone saying hoodies and shorts is a no go. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom