Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Georgetown (2021)

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Racer Blue (2021)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
Shiekh and Feature have raffles up for these now. Looking forward to getting a pair of them. I'm curious to know how many will be out there and available. I don't necessarily want to enter 10 different raffles if these will be easy to cop for retail on release day.

Shiekh and Feature have raffles up for these now. Looking forward to getting a pair of them. I'm curious to know how many will be out there and available. I don't necessarily want to enter 10 different raffles if these will be easy to cop for retail on release day.
I doubt they'll be an easy cop. Rarely anything is nowadays but I don't think they'll be too crazy on the reseller market. The white cements are only 30-40 bucks over retail right now. Can't see these going for a lot.

I doubt they'll be an easy cop. Rarely anything is nowadays but I don't think they'll be too crazy on the reseller market. The white cements are only 30-40 bucks over retail right now. Can't see these going for a lot.
I wear size 12 so that is a consideration too. It took me 2 weeks to grab the Reimagined at retail on a SNIPES restock after I lost out on about 10 different drawings. I'm sure these won't be as crazy as the Reimagined. If I do get lucky and hit extra pairs in the drawings I'm sure I could flip them pretty quickly.

Size 11 WC3 on Goat is currently at $300....

Gotta take into consideration the exact release. Pairs like WC3s might be $50-$100 over retail atm, but in 1-2 years they will be double retail at least for DS pairs. Nearly every OG cw Jordan from 1-6 (minus 2s) does this. It's almost a guarantee.

That being said, I believe the Wiz 3s, assuming numbers are decent, will be an easy grab. There is literally no hype behind them. Only way they will be tough to get is if numbers are low.

I'm probably never buying another 3 without NA.

I'm in the same boat with your stance about that. All original colors must have the Nike Air on the back for me. Any rehashed original color with the Jumpman logo on the back just looks like bootlegs to me.

But I think it's acceptable for unoriginal colors released years after 1988 for them to have the Jumpman logo on the back. I actually got the 2021 Georgetown III, so I made an exception with that one since it wasn't an original color.

I don't think I'll be getting anymore unoriginal colors going forward. I think I'll stick with originals with the Nike Air from now on.

That’s the only reason I’m iffy about getting these but me being a Wizards fan will allow me to make an exception for these. Would be 100 times better with NA though

I know what you mean especially after crying for it in the earlier retros. This I'll give a pass to though, he wore them with the jumpman on it so...

I've been posting for months on here that these would only be ideal for true Wizards fans, and it's nice to finally see someone on here acknowledge that you're a Wizards fan.

But acp7399 acp7399 is right that these are accurate regarding the Jumpman logo on the back because Jordan wore them like that on the court. The only discrepancy on these is the unnecessary material tweak with them making them with satin instead of using the traditional cotton material on the sock liner.

FB_IMG_1681970323090.jpg

Back
Top Bottom