Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Georgetown (2021)

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Racer Blue (2021)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
I agree it looks better but I personally rather have an exact copy of what was released at the time than 99% of the shoe being right and one single thing wrong.

The irony. This is how we all felt when Gentry or whoever replaced NA on this model in the first place: We wanted an exact copy, not 99% of what the III had always looked like but now with a stupid Jumpman heel. No one ever wanted Jumpman Air, we just had no choice in the matter.
And now people want Jumpman Air because the “OG retro” had Jumpman Air—which no one wanted in the first place or at the time and which should’ve never happened.

Still copping even though it's not NA. But why release the Fire Red Denim and AMM with NA branding then? They're not an OG CW.

But it's a SE which I think they count as a collaboration or a special project that warrants using NA.

The weak convoluted “logic” as to which releases do or don’t get NA can be made to suit whatever whim JB wants it to suit. Bunch of silly nonsense.

Last edited:
Trying to decide how hard I wanna go for these... I would like a pair, but I dont want to enter hella raffles and end up with multiple pairs... but I also have a feeling demand will be higher than the black flints that just released.

Think Ill take it easy and enter raffles that offer free shipping or returns and if that doesnt work try my luck on release day. I have so many white J3s at this point if I miss out I wont be too upset.

I’m in the same boat. I have the white cement 3s that just released that I haven’t even wore yet plus the true blue 3s from 2016 that I worn once or twice just don’t really like the shape on those.
TBs are my favorite 3s but my feet hate those 2016 TBs. Can't wear them for more than 15-30 minutes max. And I got them half size up. So I'm definitely going for these so I can actually wear them since the most recent 3s are some of the most comfortable Jordans in my opinion.

Trying to decide how hard I wanna go for these... I would like a pair, but I dont want to enter hella raffles and end up with multiple pairs... but I also have a feeling demand will be higher than the black flints that just released.

Think Ill take it easy and enter raffles that offer free shipping or returns and if that doesnt work try my luck on release day. I have so many white J3s at this point if I miss out I wont be too upset.

Enter only the raffles (if any) that don't auto deduct payment.
Also - for Footlocker, etc. - use the pick up option so, again, there is no automatic deduction.

Here is the tweet that took me to the list. Every Ohio store is GS only. I was also mistaken. The drawing opens tomorrow.

No the drawing is already open. I already entered.

IMG_9401.png

Also some areas have adult sizes just not where you’re at.

IMG_9402.png

Entered 3 raffles for these (Feature, AMM, Social Status) and i think that’s all Ima do. They all auto deduct so would def suck if I win on all 3 (yea right) but I feel like these aren't super sought after so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom