AJ IV Black Canvas SE October 22, 2022

Are these better then the Taupe Hazes (2021)?

• Yes

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • No

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters

IX Gym Red (3 Years)
1665017843817.jpeg

I High Bred ‘95 (9 Years)
1665017867582.jpeg

I High Concord ‘95 (9 Years)
1665017886313.jpeg

V Bel-Air (9 Years)
1665017805664.jpeg

XX8 SE Bel-Air (9 Years)
1665017826399.jpeg

XVII Low Black Chrome (20 Years)
1665017786641.jpeg

I put em on last night l they are definitely wearable. Zero cracking and the midsole is perfectly fine... If you store your shoes correctly, they age well.
How do u store your shoes? Just curious cause I know a lot of idiots just have em in outside storage units in their original boxes

How do u store your shoes? Just curious cause I know a lot of idiots just have em in outside storage units in their original boxes
I don't have an outside storage unit, but I do leave my shoes in the original boxes.

Then again, I only have 22 pairs, so I'm not leaving something DS for five years...I'm wearing them.

What do you store your shoes in?

I had a member here who works in a shoe store offer to oop me a pair if my size comes in, but after sales tax and shipping, it'd be about $240.

I don't know if these are worth that much to me.

...especially not knowing how they fit.

I had a member here who works in a shoe store offer to oop me a pair if my size comes in, but after sales tax and shipping, it'd be about $240.

I don't know if these are worth that much to me.

...especially not knowing how they fit.
Go for it, and go for your TTS. They fit tighter then military blacks, but not much.

I put em on last night l they are definitely wearable. Zero cracking and the midsole is perfectly fine... If you store your shoes correctly, they age well.
I didn’t think it would happen to me either but the midsole paint on my 2012 Bred 4s started cracking after the 3rd wear. After about 9 years of indoor storage.

Honestly I don’t really mind it as long as the cracking stays subtle. What’s funny is that it’s such a consistent issue among 2012s that I actually look at it as a telltale sign of authenticity. Which I value these days due to how common fakes are. Kind of like the glitter issue some other models have. Think of it like wearing the Stockx tag without actually wearing it lol

I have a nice sized closet in my basement. It's dark and cool, humidity always stays low.....
Question my cousin has tons of ds in storage unit, free since his friend owns the units, shoes from 2013 and up all new. Now he wants to eBay them and I told him put wear at your own risk, now for sure they’re unwearable. Does that pretty much prevent people from buying them?

Question my cousin has tons of ds in storage unit, free since his friend owns the units, shoes from 2013 and up all new. Now he wants to eBay them and I told him put wear at your own risk, now for sure they’re unwearable. Does that pretty much prevent people from buying them?
2013 and up? That's not even that old, most will be wearable unless the storage unit had humidity, moisture and temp issues. Also Jordan 1s generally will always be good. It's the 3s,4s,5,s etc that will have midsole deterioration...

Back
Top Bottom