AJ IV Midnight Navy Oct 29, 2022

Are these better then the Columbia (Legend Blue) IV?

• Yes

Votes: 50 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Super rare and unexpected W on snkrs. Was pending for like 20 minutes, then it switched to sold out which always means L. Said "oh well, on to the next cause I ain't paying resale anymore" and went back to sleep. Finally woke back up just now (long night) and checked my email and...

Screenshot_20221029_143859.jpg

:wow:

Didn't expect to hit after the production qty on ig was posted. I was going to go for the cherry 11s but I can pass on those now.

Lost and Found 1s, reimagined WC3s next year and I'll probably ride off in the sunset for a while.

At some point I ask myself when will it end?
I see myself just easing out of the game then something just draws me back hard.
It’s been times I know I didn’t have the money to spend on kicks. What did I do, make it work. Felt like pookie on New Jack. I used to be against paying pre-sale prices, I’m now 2-2 on pre-sale pairs I didn’t even blink spending $320+ tax 😔😒.
I’ve been been going back buying older shoes I couldn’t cop when they dropped. One already separated, what did I do just buy another pair. The justification in my mind was these haven’t dropped in over 5yrs and no sign of them coming again let me grab these 🤦🏽‍♂️

Wake up. Spend $230 on kicks. Just another Saddery...

I hate SNKRS App. I entered at 10:05 after trying on other sites and fumbling. I thought maybe I should be good since everybody clogged up the server at 10:00 am. Nope, i got the dang L notification 30 minutes later around 10:34. While, others who entered right away and went back in to grab my size 10 and got them around 10:25.. Makes no sense at all. Leads me to believe they banned or filtered me out. This is just BS man. F U Nike..

Back
Top Bottom