AJ IV (WMNS) Shimmer Sept 3, 2021

This Shoe is Beautiful, that’s an understatement. Very Mature vibe to it that I Love!! Wearable on every level. I want these as bad as I want the Lightning 4’s. IMO these are waaay better than the Off-White 4’s. I really LOVE this colorway!!! Pure FIRE!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Count me in Nike, I love these like ⚡‘s. They are a MUST BUY & double worthy! :wow::wow::wow::wow:

E0F7AAF8-1202-4860-BF4D-0D9C3FDA899F.jpeg

Observe the Negative photo of these, call it Midnight Blue :pimp: :

78B6C60A-73F1-4D4F-B0AB-78452D12E7B5.jpeg

Last edited:
BOOOO! The Georgetown location only had sizes 6 - 7.5 for the SNKRS Pass. The one time I am quick with it and get through, my size is not available to select. 😑

I am glad that I decided to post up on Hibbett's site because at least I got through there. 🙌🏾 SNKRS kept telling me that my password was invalid, JD and FNL no longer had my size once I got through and Nordstrom's loaded up out of stock at 10AM.

So I told her I won these and that I was just gonna resell them and now she wants them. I think she'll be really excited once she sees them in person. I think the white Oreo 4s are the favorite J's she owns. I don't know why I bother tho because she has yet to wear a single pair yet.

Back
Top Bottom