AJ IV Zen Master June 7, 2022

These are dope IMO, and personally an absolute must. A unique (in a great way) addition to the collection. Only thing that could’ve made them either better to me, is Nike Air on the back of course (just always looks better spatially than the Jumpman), and if that cement Grey portion of the mid and outsole was a translucent/smoky grey instead. But regardless, these are still amazing in my book.

Official pic from Nike
Style Code: DH7138-506
1640032504563.jpeg

Check out what I have found on the Premier.
I think you will like the Motion Sweater.

For all you small multicolor matchy types. Not a fan of these personally...

Last edited:
Hopefully they will honor Tex Winter next 😉. KanyIZZY KanyIZZY S ShaSam deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus da hen da hen rainking rainking spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour whats your rating? Mine is a 7.5
1640838483434.jpeg

1640838493941.jpeg

1640838504728.jpeg

House of Heat, Divine Master
Still think these are dope. When we first caught wind and mockups of these, I was hoping that the upper was some sort of ripstop or plastic, or leather. Canvas is cool, but I'd prefer a print or detailing on plastic, ripstop, or leather, as opposed to it being a dye job on canvas. Want to see the color in hand though, as the more and more I see them in pictures, they look more pink and purple-ish, as opposed to more white and blue like mock-ups illustrated. Also, and many have said it already, with all the other translucent plastic details, making the grey portion of the midsole (or the entire outsole with that), translucent would've made them perfect regardless of the upper. Still in all the way though.

You didn't ask for my 2 cents, but I'd give them a solid 8.

Hopefully they will honor Tex Winter next 😉. KanyIZZY KanyIZZY S ShaSam deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus da hen da hen rainking rainking spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour whats your rating? Mine is a 7.5
1640838483434.jpeg

1640838493941.jpeg

1640838504728.jpeg

House of Heat, Divine Master

Still think these are dope. When we first caught wind and mockups of these, I was hoping that the upper was some sort of ripstop or plastic, or leather. Canvas is cool, but I'd prefer a print or detailing on plastic, ripstop, or leather, as opposed to it being a dye job on canvas. Want to see the color in hand though, as the more and more I see them in pictures, they look more pink and purple-ish, as opposed to more white and blue like mock-ups illustrated. Also, and many have said it already, with all the other translucent plastic details, making the grey portion of the midsole (or the entire outsole with that), translucent would've made them perfect regardless of the upper. Still in all the way though.

You didn't ask for my 2 cents, but I'd give them a solid 8.

I think these are dope to look at, and I'd like to have a pair for fun, but I'm not buying. I have too many shoes and these aren't nice enough overall to throw onto my pile. The canvas kinda kills it; if they were ripstop or like the OW V material (is that ripstop?), I'd be more interested. I also know these will look like crap when those clear-ish wings and backtabs yellow. I disagree the sole should be clear, too, for the same reason. Plus, IV soles aren't meant to be clear, it looks weird to me on this sole design, just like it does on IIIs.
I'll give them a 7.5, maybe even an 8, if you're talking just to look at brand new when they are pristine and colorful.

Back
Top Bottom