AJ IV Zen Master June 7, 2022

Hopefully they will honor Tex Winter next 😉. @KanyIZZY S ShaSam @deezrsackolishus @da hen rainking rainking spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour whats your rating? Mine is a 7.5
1640838483434.jpeg

1640838493941.jpeg

1640838504728.jpeg

House of Heat, Divine Master
Rating to be determined.

I think these are dope to look at, and I'd like to have a pair for fun, but I'm not buying. I have too many shoes and these aren't nice enough overall to throw onto my pile. The canvas kinda kills it; if they were ripstop or like the OW V material (is that ripstop?), I'd be more interested. I also know these will look like crap when those clear-ish wings and backtabs yellow. I disagree the sole should be clear, too, for the same reason. Plus, IV soles aren't meant to be clear, it looks weird to me on this sole design, just like it does on IIIs.
I'll give them a 7.5, maybe even an 8, if you're talking just to look at brand new when they are pristine and colorful.
That’s because you’ll be too busy going hard for Jade 5s. :lol:

I’ll be buying them. 😎
I might still. Here’s what’s on my list for 2022 for sure so far, from what we know is coming:
Playoff XII
Silver Bullet 97
Pip Flight Lite
Fire Red III
Orlando Penny 1
EDIT: Forgot the LeBron 2, if that’s really coming

Not sure I need to add random pairs to that even when I like how they look in photos, when chances are they just end up sitting in my closet. Just trying to be even smarter with my sneaker buys in 2022 LOL

Last edited:
I might still. Here’s what’s on my list for 2022 for sure so far, from what we know is coming:
Playoff XII
Silver Bullet 97
Pip Flight Lite
Fire Red III
Orlando Penny 1

Not sure I need to add random pairs to that even when I like how they look in photos, when chances are they just end up sitting in my closet. Just trying to be even smarter with my sneaker buys in 2022 LOL
Playoff XII’s BETTER be on there! :lol:

That‘s quite a list. Well, I’ll be copping Jade V’s and the Phil Jackson IV’s too. I can’t let the Zen Master down. We were rocking out to Pearl Jam in Irvine. 🤘

Canvas or not, I’ll be copping. Get your zen on fellas and open your minds. Not everything has to be nubuck or leather on IV’s.
Ya that’s why I said they should’ve been ripstop or whatever we’re calling the OW V material. I dunno what these will look like when they get dirty and you clean them a few times. God forbid you drip or spill something on them LOL

Back
Top Bottom