AJ V Alternate Bel-Air

Yea JD Mobile was legit in and out still most sizes showing via mobile

and I used PayPal check out lol

JD is now on a queue

Congrats to those that copped!
94063641-2BE8-49FB-8D3C-442F48090097.png

How did you guys get past the queue on JD? I don’t understand
I'm starting to think these footsites are rigged. Like with snkrs it instantly said sold out when it turned 900 but for others they were able to cop no problem. After I took the L on snrkrs I went to solelinks and I clicked on every link including the JD link and I got the que you are referring to so I come back on here and click the JD link my mans posted in here and it took me straight to the shoes with no que.

I'm starting to think these footsites are rigged. Like with snkrs it instantly said sold out when it turned 900 but for others they were able to cop no problem. After I took the L on snrkrs I went to solelinks and I clicked on every link including the JD link and I got the que you are referring to so I come back on here and click the JD link my mans posted in here and it took me straight to the shoes with no que.

WTF

I think there is definitely some truth to this.

Debating paying resale for my size, anyone guess what these will go for once people get pairs in hand? Can’t believe this is happening to a GR retro+ cw lol

Was skeptical because I never heard of jd sports but I clicked the link and got through. PayPal and jd sports confirmation received . Thanks for the link.

Back
Top Bottom