AJ V Concord August 6, 2022

Which of these AJ V have you owned or would like to own?

• White Metallic (2000, 2015)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Stealth (2006)

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Quai 54 (2011)

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Olympic (Team USA) (2011)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pro Stars (2015)

• Olympic (Rio) (2016)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Cement (2017)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Alternate Bel-Air (2020)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Stealth 2.0 (2021)

• Concord (2022)

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Guessing these should be fairly easy for anyone who wants them. I was able to hit my 12 on FNL early access today like 30 minutes after the link dropped.

Now I don't have to fight on SNKRS
E69E1EDA-3AB6-4CD0-BD09-2C0D27C0D9E0.jpeg

Idk how yall get so much enjoyment outta watchin ol boy give perfectly fine shoes, unnecessary lace swaps. Lol

He only hits on like 1 or 2 out of every 25 he does…

I picked mine up from Beverly Center Foot Locker yesterday since I hit at that location on the app. I declined reserving them at Del Amo Mall Champs despite hitting there since it was farther for me than Beverly Center. This is my first time ever hitting at Beverly Center Foot Locker, so I hope I'll be lucky enough to hit there with future releases.

I knew it would have been wasteful to burn head starts on these since the demand isn't high.

These are definitely sitting, it just sucks they won't get marked down in stores or be allowable for discounts/promos online.

Before the pandemic became official in spring 2020, damn near all retro+ colorways of Jordans always got marked down in stores or websites eventually lifted discount restrictions weeks or months after the release date.

It's pretty much impossible to get retros on discounts for the last two years because I would attribute it to companies getting stingy with markdowns compounded with resellers willingly paying full price to resell to make a small profit.

Wow, these are still sitting on Nike.com in all the money sizes.

…a little surprised.
These are quite literally just Fire Red 5s but with the fire red accents replaced with purple. It's a lazy colorway combined with the fact that 5s are kinda becoming sleepers amongst the general sneaker consumers unless they're a hyped limited release or an OG colorway. If the 2020 Fire Red 5s, the best iteration of the colorway since the 1999 release, can be as easy to buy at launch as they were then it makes sense that these Concord 5s are definitely sitting.

These are quite literally just Fire Red 5s but with the fire red accents replaced with purple. It's a lazy colorway combined with the fact that 5s are kinda becoming sleepers amongst the general sneaker consumers unless they're a hyped limited release or an OG colorway. If the 2020 Fire Red 5s, the best iteration of the colorway since the 1999 release, can be as easy to buy at launch as they were then it makes sense that these Concord 5s are definitely sitting.

I wouldn’t say the colorway is lazy but simplistic and I like how they executed the color blocking (like not making the whole midsole Dark Concord or making the sockliner black).

Back
Top Bottom