AJ VI Quickstrike-What's the deal?

What's going on with the quickstrike AJ VI that was supposed to come out this month? I saw here on Niketalk, talk of a Jordan VI (black based) that wassupposed to drop this month. Is this release bogus or am I jumping the gun, seeing how the month is not over with yet? Holla back!

I don't believe it was scrapped - I believe it never existed.

Olympic 6 is what will be coming out though.

JB just deuced on our faces.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Originally Posted by firenflames

They scrapped it

dido

Dido? Like the singer?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by YoungAllen

What's going on with the quickstrike AJ VI that was supposed to come out this month? I saw here on Niketalk, talk of a Jordan VI (black based) that was supposed to drop this month. Is this release bogus or am I jumping the gun, seeing how the month is not over with yet? Holla back!
ask redbrim, he started the rumor and neva came back to follow up..

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

where are the "insiders" who confirmed this "black-based" VI to drop??
nerd.gif
NT insiders make mistakes too, let not piss them off.
wink.gif

who cares they will suck anyways. that would be wrong though if they dropped white infrareds as hypestrike or something.

not surprised to hear these aren't comin' out. i'm actually kinda glad b/c i wudda had to sacrifice one between the silver foams, VI/XVII CDP, andthese.

Some intresting facts....

1. Redbrim released the rumor of QS 6s and it was going to be black based.

2. Heat23 said it was going to be patent leather.

3. Months later we see a pair of 6s but instead white based and with patent leather.

To me it sounds like it was the olympic 6s all along and may just have been a mislead. Everyone makes mistakes so no need to bash, still give thanks for thosewho come and drop us info
smile.gif

Peace

Not happening and may will be over in 3 days, which was when it was supposedly to drop. Can we just move on this hurdle in our life and be on with things,these CD packs make NT so dry due to no new information of pictures really being released since it's all Fusions/CDs this year.

Back
Top Bottom