??AJ VII Bordeaux??

ARE THEY STILL COMING OUT, IF SO WHEN?

PLEASE DON'T HEAT/FLAME ME...I LOOKED IN THE RELEASE DATE POST

Like many other "releases" this year, this was never confirmed. File this in the rumor category.

not comin out, raptors instead,. but i wouldnt doubt if they sneak them in there

they said they was and instead of a jumpman it will have buggs bunny but for someone reason idk what happen to it

damn it would be nice if they do come out. they are one of my grailss

MH602 wrong there has been word that they will but don't counted out just yet I'm almost sure it's slater to release fall or winter of 09

While it may ALMOST be inevitable they would be released someday, I think this winter 09 would be too much. We already have SpaceJam XI's dropping, andthat's enough. Then again, JB could O.D. with the hyped releases JUST to generate profits. We just wait and see.. maybe 2010 IS THE KEYSTONE Year OfRetros.. I'm Just Sayin..

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Why? Theyre ugly..........yeah I said it.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BallinB

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Why? Theyre ugly..........yeah I said it.
indifferent.gif
Lol @ The Stone Face. Everyone IS entitled to their own opinion. They're definitely a different colorway due to all of the different colors onit. While it may be difficult to PERFECTLY match it, I've grown to appreciate the show more and more.
grin.gif
I saw this seller on eBay who had a pair for sale, just wasn't my size.

Beelzebub23 wrote:
Like many other "releases" this year, this was never confirmed. File this in the rumor category.
Where is GG when you need confirmation ?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom