??AJ VII Bordeaux??

Probably not this year, but i would say sooner than later, hopefully 2010 for sure,space jams are coming back so anything can happen

^ your crazy but thats your opinion so be it.

i say Hares > Raptors > Cardinals/Oly > Bordeaux > French Blue

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by AJcollections

bdis1986 wrote:
I rather them not.. lets keep this shoe rare ppl

-bdis-

I hate to admit it, but I kinda agree. When I heard that the white/red XII's were coming out this year I was a little disappointed because now when I wear my OG's people will confuse them with the retro's (which will more than likely have trash quality).

No offense to my homie bdis, but I for one, really don't care who owns the OG version of any of the Jordan models out there...colorway included. I had the OG Bordeaux VII's as a kid, and they were my second pair of Jordans...those and the Cardinals shortly after. I would kill to have the Bordeaux VII's release again. They might not be everyone's favorite shoe or model but they mean the world to me.

I have no money for resller prices to search on Ebay all day for another wearable pair of Bordeaux's in a size 10. Now of course, Jordan Brand will screw up the quality. That's a given. But although I have this shoe ...I still need this shoe to release again so IMO there really should be NO Jordan signature shoe that doesn't deserve to be retro'd. The only things I ask for is better quality & general releases ...although I definitely won't get it.
eyes.gif

I agree with you totally!

(I just changed your quote to suit myself)

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

I'd personally like for some other VII's to release but these would be nice

What other VII's would you like to see ??? These are the only OG's we have yet to see retro .

I would LOVE for these babies to drop again . I need a pair badly .

Originally Posted by MiAs23

imo the Bordeaux was great back in its time..i couldnt see myself wearing these..i dont know why certain folks kill for this colorway?

It's because they are the last OG colorway left that hasn't been retroed. If the bordeauxs were in the CDP instead of the hares we would have the sameamount of people here saying how they love the hares and need the hares to come out etc. It wouldn't be the same people (i hope) but there would be just asmany. Every OG colorway is going to have a fair share of fans, the colorways that have not been retroed get more attention now because the other groups havealready had their turn.

Bordeauxs are not my favoriteby any means, I just dont like that shade of red/purple. I like most of the shoe, but that part is just not for me. If theydropped I would have to think long and hard if I really wanted them.

i hope they do...
but no confirm info... i meant not even follow-up info on those~ all they said they replace raptors for these bordeaux...

It would be nice to get them again but not for now. Maybe when this whole pack stuff is over.

yungpyro07 ; Why? Theyre ugly..........yeah I said it.

thanks you i respect your opinion dude what i just wanna know which jordan you got in your collection lOl ]
]]

YOU THINK THOSE ARE UGLY LOLS

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

yungpyro07 ; Why? Theyre ugly..........yeah I said it.

thanks you i respect your opinion dude what i just wanna know which jordan you got in your collection lOl ]
]]

YOU THINK THOSE ARE UGLY LOLS

So sweet ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif