Votes: 46 28.0%
  • Fourth

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
7s are sleepers these days and Cardinals are very much a IYKYK colorway. Only people getting hyped over these are genuine sneaker/Air Jordan enthusiasts. There will be many that buy because they're Jordan's but I don't see these flying off shelves.
Also the $210 price is killer.

Wouldn’t be surprised at all if these sit for a bit.

I'm OK with them getting pushed back, but I hope that the jacked up tongue in the early pictures is not what actually releases; it looks terrible. I also hope they sit as well, these are my second favorite colorway of the VIIs, behind the Bordeauxs.

I'm OK with them getting pushed back, but I hope that the jacked up tongue in the early pictures is not what actually releases; it looks terrible. I also hope they sit as well, these are my second favorite colorway of the VIIs, behind the Bordeauxs.
You know damn well they aren’t going to delay the release to fix any flaws lol

JB straight up released all those pink carmines last year haha

Honestly I hope they raised the tongue.

I watched MJs “Air Time” documentary from back in the day and he was wearing these. I think the 7s had some of the best original apparel from what I’ve seen.
I honestly don't get why the 7s aren't more popular. Granted, every Air Jordan from the 1-6 was ahead of its time at the time, but the 7 was the first model where we saw more than just 2 colors on a given shoe. It was pushing boundaries design wise with the colors, theme, etc. The tongue, soles, heel, jumpman placement etc were all amazing. There are VERY few jordans where I can say I love all of the original colors. Granted im not CRAZY about the Bordeaux, its still cool and the other 4 pairs are unbelievable. Imo its always been an under the radar Jordan and will continue to be but man it is way too underappreciated.

I honestly don't get why the 7s aren't more popular. Granted, every Air Jordan from the 1-6 was ahead of its time at the time, but the 7 was the first model where we saw more than just 2 colors on a given shoe. It was pushing boundaries design wise with the colors, theme, etc. The tongue, soles, heel, jumpman placement etc were all amazing. There are VERY few jordans where I can say I love all of the original colors. Granted im not CRAZY about the Bordeaux, its still cool and the other 4 pairs are unbelievable. Imo its always been an under the radar Jordan and will continue to be but man it is way too underappreciated.
Yeah in the early mid 2000s and early 90s they were red hot along with VIIIs. What changed?

With how snug 7s tend to fit I may size up to a 14 since they won't be coming in a 13.5 obviously. If they fit well and don't look noticeably larger then I'll keep em for sure. Really looking forward to these!

3 pairs
BBF6116F-F67C-49C1-9DEC-CD96D40DC153.jpeg
3778BBAE-46EC-4BCC-A604-A2B42A85FC7F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom