Votes: 24 14.6%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
No lace tips :pimp:

039BEFAA-A70A-4A2F-BC6B-EFB62E31889A.gif

Paying extra and no metal lace tips. JB is officially trippin :angry: They are so *** backwards

Never thought I'd see the day where the J2 was desirable. They suck to me and always will. Love the concept behind them but the silhouette is hideous. Those Cherry 11s are straight doo doo too.
Its more the nostalgia with the 2's thats drawing everyone in because of the overall og shape, no red piping, packaging, etc.

Didn't grab FR 3's cuz I just preferred other stuff that has dropped recently and haven't bought Jay's in years besides Union 4's which I got as a gift but these , yea these I need. Still have my 05's somewhere. What I love about them is that it's one of the few sneakers that are white based but seem to never get dirty and go great with any fit..don't know how to explain it.... Just know I'm copping

A fire Albert Pujols / Ozzie Smith jersey with these .......your welcome

Still undecided on these especially considering the Cherry 11's and Jordan 2 Chicagos release the same month.
7 Cardinal for me. Don't care of the Cherry 11's and Jordan 2.
I don't think people realize the 7 cardinal are one the best Jordan of all time.
He has one of the best performance with these shoes!
Guys open your eyes. The cardinal's are in the top ten easily!!
Jordan 1 and 2 are for me the worst Jordan of the 14!!
The only thing with the 11 cherry's is the cushion.

Last edited:
Didn't grab FR 3's cuz I just preferred other stuff that has dropped recently and haven't bought Jay's in years besides Union 4's which I got as a gift but these , yea these I need. Still have my 05's somewhere. What I love about them is that it's one of the few sneakers that are white based but seem to never get dirty and go great with any fit..don't know how to explain it.... Just know I'm copping

A fire Albert Pujols / Ozzie Smith jersey with these .......your welcome

Is this the Mike Vick jersey all over again? StL jerseys have navy in them, not black.

Back
Top Bottom