Votes: 46 28.2%
  • Fourth

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Considering these are going for under retail on Stock X, that should be a clear sign these will be an easy cop on release day and you will probably even be able to buy them a few days after as well.
Yep just checked my size BIN is 190. With all the releases and pockets extra light, going to circle baxk for these; will probably be able to catch a VNDS pair under retail. 210 off the bat is too much anyways, these should be 180-190

20221201_180805 (1).jpg

Just got mine in. Very nice. Will definitely pick up a double. Shouldn't have bought early but I paid a little under retail on GOAT and was feeling a little crazy from somehow winning 2 pairs of L&F's. Just need the 2s to close out the year.

Damb. JD sports here in Oz does that same ish. Like double box the damb shoes.

On the topic of 02's I remember dudes calling them Raptors or Playoffs. Raptors is insanely dumb to me. I've always called em Playoff 7s.

Raptors is the name for those. Hell you go try to buy em on Goat/Stock X/Flight Club/Stadium Goods/ANYWHERE they called Raptors. Its just the nickname that stuck regardless if the Raptors werent a thing when they came out. Also a better nickname since theres other "Playoff" Jordans. When one says Raptors you know what they referring to immediately.

Raptors is the name for those. Hell you go try to buy em on Goat/Stock X/Flight Club/Stadium Goods/ANYWHERE they called Raptors. Its just the nickname that stuck regardless if the Raptors werent a thing when they came out. Also a better nickname since theres other "Playoff" Jordans. When one says Raptors you know what they referring to immediately.
Playoffs 7s is the best name

Back
Top Bottom