• Fourth

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Nike outlet has an extra 30% off.
If you’re on the west coast they can be had for a lil over $100.
IMG_3384.jpeg
Phone orders at Nike Outlet days >>>

Would be an instant cop if they still did it

Def don’t pass these up at a price like that. These were very well done. I love my pair, purchased at retail on release day, worth every penny. Now all I need are the playoff 7s released at the standard and quality of these cardinals. Hopes and dreams baby, LFG JB
You saying they take phone orders at that outlet? I thought nike did away with that practice wholesale years ago.

Yes, this is the best shape since 1992. But I don't know why Jordan Brand keeps doing this rigid midsole so uncomfortable in 6s and 7s... I wish they didn't do it.
It’s due to them used closed polyurethane instead of open cell. Lots of people were complaining back in the day about midsoles on 3-8 crumbling (especially on deadstock pairs). Closed cell midsoles are more durable but not as comfortable so it’s a trade off. I’d probably rather gave the open cell polyurethane back since they retro most J’s often enough now, that by the time your pair is cooked they will be out again soon. But back in the day, there wasn’t a guarantee of that. There still isn’t but there’s definitely a pattern on how often most retros come out.

It’s due to them used closed polyurethane instead of open cell. Lots of people were complaining back in the day about midsoles on 3-8 crumbling (especially on deadstock pairs). Closed cell midsoles are more durable but not as comfortable so it’s a trade off. I’d probably rather gave the open cell polyurethane back since they retro most J’s often enough now, that by the time your pair is cooked they will be out again soon. But back in the day, there wasn’t a guarantee of that. There still isn’t but there’s definitely a pattern on how often most retros come out.
Yes, maybe, but they only do it on Jordans... Any other Nike retro is way more comfortable (ATC III, Air FLight Lite, Air Maestro...). I guess we can't get everything...

Back
Top Bottom