Votes: 46 28.2%
  • Fourth

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Goat pair already in Memphis already: ordered a two days ago.

Won here in nyc.

3 pairs and I’m good. Two in rotation.

Glad everyone ate.

I see RULE OF NEXT has pairs. Are they legit???
Rule of Next used to be a block from my house. I used to just walk there on Release day and cop easy. Really nice staff...They held the Shadow 1's for me in 2018 when I wasn't able to get there in the morning of Release, did the same for the Concords, The Black/Cement 3's, a few of the Foams, The Barkleys, The Playoff 11s. And gave me a disco on the Seattle 10s for 135. I'd go in and talk sneakers and sports with them.

Could’ve had these on next was in my cart but I don’t have the funds now. Maxed out. Hoping when I get settled within the next month I can cop
I actually tried to do Paypal Pay in four, because for the first time I had over 3000 in THIS account (the account I use for fun money, I have another account I use for bills and rent, and another for Food and gas,) like 3155. and I just liked opening it and seeing that much money so I went to do Pay in 4 from Paypal and for whatever reason it wouldn't let me...Oh well, I guess I'll just have to let my "Fun Money account" be in the $2900 range.

I actually tried to do Paypal Pay in four, because for the first time I had over 3000 in THIS account (the account I use for fun money, I have another account I use for bills and rent, and another for Food and gas,) like 3155. and I just liked opening it and seeing that much money so I went to do Pay in 4 from Paypal and for whatever reason it wouldn't let me...Oh well, I guess I'll just have to let my "Fun Money account" be in the $2900 range.
Do it and it’ll be back up to normal soon. Treat yourself to some nicely done cardinals

Back
Top Bottom