Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Kith did my girls lil cousin bogus...

IMG_2840.jpg

Guess hes getting cool grey 6s for his bday this Saturday instead.
OGs!?

:D

Anyone have it where their pairs feel super tight on the top of your feet where the huarache tongue is? I'm assuming they loosen up a bit after you wear em a few times but I just wanted to see if you anyone else encountered this. I never had this problem with 7's until they changed the mold.

Anyone have it where their pairs feel super tight on the top of your feet where the huarache tongue is? I'm assuming they loosen up a bit after you wear em a few times but I just wanted to see if you anyone else encountered this. I never had this problem with 7's until they changed the mold.
Not for me. Did you size down?

No i went tts. There's def room in the toebox, just feels like my feet are being squeezed where the extensor is on the middle top part. It don't happen right away its after like an hour or 2 of walking around. This is the spot that bothers me.

IMG_6421.jpeg
Ah ok interesting! I'm gonna keep an eye out to see if it happens with me. I have the 22' citrus and cards and no issues so far. But, I haven't worn either for extensive periods of walking either. I went with my normal Jordan size (11) and I have a little room in the toe box as well but the shoes are a snug fit (I have semi wide feet).

Ah ok interesting! I'm gonna keep an eye out to see if it happens with me. I have the 22' citrus and cards and no issues so far. But, I haven't worn either for extensive periods of walking either. I went with my normal Jordan size (11) and I have a little room in the toe box as well but the shoes are a snug fit (I have semi wide feet).
The Citrus I have as well I didn't have that problem with those. Only the Cardinals and Chambrays which is weird. I might swap out for a thinner insole so it lowers my feet a bit more.

No i went tts. There's def room in the toebox, just feels like my feet are being squeezed where the extensor is on the middle top part. It don't happen right away its after like an hour or 2 of walking around. This is the spot that bothers me.

IMG_6421.jpeg
I have that with both the cardinals and chambrays. I’m sure they will fit better once the inner bootie stretches out a bit.

Back
Top Bottom