Votes: 46 28.2%
  • Fourth

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Last Cardinals I copped were the 06s in 2007 or 2008 for $100 from DTLR. They randomly had them sitting there a year+ after release. Couldn’t pass on that, but 210 is too steep for me.

Hope everyone who wants, gets these in their hands.

This inflation nonsense again? :rolleyes:

I’m not saying inflation isn’t real, but it doesn’t fully apply here. There were other costs, R&D, advertisement, etc., that aren’t there for these retros. Not to mention, we’re not getting the same product as we did in 1992.

Why do people resist the reality that Nike increases prices on some products because they can? :lol:

I think 7s as a model gets its love. I understand why people would turn away from the Cardinal due to its plain look. Myself on the other hand think its a perfect simple shoe. The 7 will always be my favorite though. I have the last two releases. I will not be passing on these because who knows if we will ever see these again. Especially if the release does not sell out.

This inflation nonsense again? :rolleyes:

I’m not saying inflation isn’t real, but it doesn’t fully apply here. There were other costs, R&D, advertisement, etc., that aren’t there for these retros. Not to mention, we’re not getting the same product as we did in 1992.

Why do people resist the reality that Nike increases prices on some products because they can? :lol:

Remember when different Jorden retros had different prices depending on the model?

Now it seems the standard is just $200/$210 and just use inflation as an excuse....when i feel prices for retros have been going up since like 2016 or before.

Last edited:
I think they might’ve finally started making the tongues a little taller on the 7s.. Need to get a pair in hand to be sure tho but these and Citrus 7s the tongue looks higher.

I always hated how on most of my 7s the tongue is lower than the top of the ankle collar.

Back
Top Bottom