• Fourth

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Fifth

Votes: 37 22.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Bordeaux would move too

You really think so.. feel like those fell under the radar in 2011 but got more love in 2015 but I never thought masses loved them like that.

Chambrays were cool.. grabbed off of UptempoAir.Com in 06 I think? Those were an LS release back when it meant something so they weren't easy anywhere. Still dope but my fav retro + VII goes to Frenchies. Only flavor I have other than OG's.

The Jordan 7 will always be "underground" as it's really a true sneakerheads shoe. Having said that I think if any other of the og cw returns they will sell well. Don't think instant sellout but will sell well. I want playoffs and hares. Hoping we get at least one of them next year.

Fingers crossed next OG colorway that releases are the Dark Charcoals and I hope they're as mass produced as the Cardinals, or even Fire Red 3s this year. That way anyone who wants a pair can get them with relative ease and any loser resellers that try to buy in bulk to resell will be reminded that they should get a real job after being forced to sell them for retail because there was enough stock to go around.

Finally arrived. Tee is so sick. Gonna rock it with my Cards.

Attachments

• 20230127_220652.jpg
    20230127_220652.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 1,239
Back
Top Bottom