AJ VIII Playoffs [Detail Pics] 56k welcome

^^^ Nice
pimp.gif

Can't wait to these come out

yeah these are nice, i think these will sell out like the aquas did, so far none of the 8's sold like the aquas
my store, opend at 8 and had a line, so i can only picture, these, Have these ever been Retroed? but i will
keep my pair on the side, ^^nice pic up there, but i deff need to change those laces to starks...

Originally Posted by lovemjays1

Can't Wait to get my pairs, i have all my monoply pieces saved just for these

I dont think monopoly pieces work on retros, at least not at my store.

Anyone have any pictures of the clothing for these?

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

playoff 8's look good.

compare them to the og's

4684cdcef72098b92f96fc0ji8.jpg

6c84e237276fbb90c2908e0ns8.jpg

4b8dd4561643fbc9dc3151baj6.jpg

334f709091295095adcf7a7eu4.jpg

72ff4f1ff5ce6fc35c12c20ix9.jpg

Wow, pretty damn close. Only real difference is the pulltab.

are the production numbers going to be the same as the aquas? those seemed semi limited to me...Tdog, im sure you know

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

are the production numbers going to be the same as the aquas? those seemed semi limited to me...Tdog, im sure you know

aquas are just got re-stocked in finishline.com
wink.gif

Hey guys Im new to niketalk. I was wondering if anyone has any info on whether or not these are gonna be the final product or the pics from jumpman23?

ok im not really a hypebeast myself but these shoes real nice, i was thinking of getting 1 pair but i might have to cut back on some christmas gifts for asecond pair.LOL.

Can't wait to cop my second pair in less than a month..i already wore my first pair at least twice..there really nice

the pairs pictured above are going to be the final product Dec 22nd...Thanks ninjahood, i ment overall numbers though

Something tells me this will be THE release. Like Black/Red XIII / Grape V / Playoff XII type pandamonium. I really hope it isn't like that, but it'sstarting to feel like it.

Back
Top Bottom