AJ VIII Playoffs [Detail Pics] 56k welcome

I am definitely not feeling how they changed the design on the side panel...... I have seen variants that look like that!! But in any case as a collector Iwill have to cop.

this is the only J's ill buy for december / I still need to buy christmas presents for the family. Hope that they dont sell out the first day. I rememberlast year when the fire red Vs came out there were many heads and sold out quick in my area 209

I cannot wait for these, the VIII Lows a couple years ago were nice, but nothing says 1993 Three-Peat like a pair of these amazing kicks...

The shape of the shoe is completely off-the heel on the og's is curved- these are straight.

I might pass on the playoffs for some new ACG boots and the 10/13 package but who knows depend on how my money is and if someone buys em for me as a Christmaspresent

Kinda Blown on how the Midsole was changed
tired.gif

yea, but you guys remember something
jordan did a pretty good job with these shoes
even though it is almost as perfect as the og's......
ofcourse their will be modifications to the shoe
their are people out their who been collecting og's for a while
it would kinda be disrespectful to have a perfect match
do you understand?

so does this mean there gonna bring the playoff 8's back the right way in the packs??? is anyone else upset they changed the design on the shoe???.....dont get me wrong they look hot, but still not..............official

Back
Top Bottom