AJ VIII Playoffs [Detail Pics] 56k welcome

SMH at people thinking that JB was actually going to get it right with the clothing that matches the Playoffs...
smh.gif

Ya'll know they can't do ANYTHING right.

Originally Posted by cweak

ajviii.jpg

ajviii-3.jpg

ajviii-2.jpg

all from www.news.nortberlin.com

Up for grabs at www.nortberlin.com

Paix
c.

I work at Finishline.
We got our Playoff VIII's in shipment yesterday.

They look EXACTLY like these pictures.

I tried them on, they are
pimp.gif

I already have my pair on reserve, I just put my name/employee number on the box.

I can't wait until December 22nd.

These along with the Aqua VIII's have to be one of THE best Retro Jordans in a while.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DoNcHiBoLo

you think there is going to be a price drop on these?
I seriously doubt it. I don't know if I'm gonna cop a pair now because I've been taking care of other things and I've yet to do myChristmas shopping.

I still say the midsole shoulda been black instead of metallic and the pebbled toe should still be on there...

Oh well, this is JB we're talking about. Still will be copping a pair or two

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I still say the midsole shoulda been black instead of metallic and the pebbled toe should still be on there...

Oh well, this is JB we're talking about. Still will be copping a pair or two
my only complain is the midsole... i could care less about the red heeltab not being there... but still tho im a cop regardless cuz i wanted these wheni was younger had to get aquas instead cuz they were on sale
smh.gif
... good thing i aint cop the lows a couple years back
pimp.gif

We received these in our store on Wednesday. I work for Footaction btw. Shoe looks way better in person!

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by cweak

ajviii.jpg

ajviii-3.jpg

ajviii-2.jpg

all from www.news.nortberlin.com

Up for grabs at www.nortberlin.com

Paix
c.

I work at Finishline.
We got our Playoff VIII's in shipment yesterday.

They look EXACTLY like these pictures.

I tried them on, they are
pimp.gif

I already have my pair on reserve, I just put my name/employee number on the box.

I can't wait until December 22nd.

These along with the Aqua VIII's have to be one of THE best Retro Jordans in a while.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

damn everybody work at finishline on here i see

finishline love tho, anyway ares came in to, they look a lil diff

then what i thoguth they was dont look like, like the toe box aint all
tumbled looking like... but there still nice, we jus put ours in the office
no number and stuff

The PS and TD versions are straight trash. I was considering copping a pair or two for my little one, but that's aquick no. Men's & GS are pretty nice though.

In person they look ok. I really dislike the metalllic gray midsole areas. Also, the white/black/red side panels didn't seem spaced properly on the pair Ilooked at. It was like there was too much white and the black stripes were too thick.

The pebbling on the toe area is very faint, but you can still see it up close. Also, as with most retros, the shape is a little off.

All that said, I'll still have 'em.
wink.gif

I just got back from doing a pre-order at finishline. They look pretty good. Don't know if they will sell out right away but I'm not taking anychances. I can be at ease knowing that I'm guaranteed a pair.

Back
Top Bottom