AJ VIII Playoffs [Detail Pics] 56k welcome

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

i reallllllly wish da red pulltab was there
mad.gif

^^ Is that Richard Dumas I spot
eek.gif
? Whatever happened to him? If I remembercorrect he seemed to have a nice playoff run.

Originally Posted by olocinicolo1108

i think this is the only pair of VIIs i can definitely see myself wearing.. others are garbage
I think you mean VIIIs homey. Can't wait till RD.

cant wait till 22nd

on a side note... i saw the viii anthracite and they were sooo nice in person. im not usually a fan of non og colors but these reminded me of the olympic vi somuch

I think its all stupid as hell. what Jordan Brand should do is make EVERY shoe in EVERY color available ONLINE at JUMPMAN23 so EVERY one can get what they wantwhenever they want........and they'd probably make MORE money that way. even if they charged 175 bucks a shoe......and even if they didnt have Nike air onthem i'd be very very happy. theres a buch of JORDAN fans and JORDAN SHOE fans who would love this. not all of us get the shoes and save them like a stampcollection. i wear my kicks. Annnnd even if i didnt who wouldnt love this. AND WHATS WRONG WITH DOING THAT?????????? this 300dollar a pack stuff is ******ed. (I WONT BE AS MAD IF THE SPACE JAMS DO DROP THOUGH)

oops IM STUPID. that reply was suppost to be in the "pick your dream pack" question lmao..............

but uhh....since this is about the 8's......why does the jacket have the same pattern as the shoe shown on jumpman23.com? i think those are the ones thatare gonna release.....

Originally Posted by Ferris352

I am on top of these like A1. They won't sellout in Detroit.

yes they will, i remember the buzz about the aquas on sites, it wasn't like this, and we sold out of them at our store we got bout 50 of them before,2pm they were all gone, it was a line i got there at 8 my manager opened at 7:30... i went to the office 20 of them was about gone already. these playoff 8will sell out in some places i can tell you that.... and its like 3 days before Christmas too.. its a wrap

Went to footaction today and they have some of the gear to go with the shoes. Looks good except it has the design of the 8's from jumpman23

Originally Posted by CYNIXMUSIC

I think its all stupid as hell. what Jordan Brand should do is make EVERY shoe in EVERY color available ONLINE at JUMPMAN23 so EVERY one can get what they want whenever they want........and they'd probably make MORE money that way. even if they charged 175 bucks a shoe......and even if they didnt have Nike air on them i'd be very very happy. theres a buch of JORDAN fans and JORDAN SHOE fans who would love this. not all of us get the shoes and save them like a stamp collection. i wear my kicks. Annnnd even if i didnt who wouldnt love this. AND WHATS WRONG WITH DOING THAT?????????? this 300dollar a pack stuff is ******ed. (I WONT BE AS MAD IF THE SPACE JAMS DO DROP THOUGH)
YOU ARE KOO KOO FOR COCO PUFFS

Back
Top Bottom