AJ XI Low 72-10 May 14, 2022

Which of these XI Lows (non-IE) do you like best?

• Tuxedo (2013)

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Concord (2014)

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Infrared 23 (2014)

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Bred (2015)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Barons (2017)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Emerald (2018)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Concord Bred (2020)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 72-10 (2022)

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
Dude, I swear, you have the most bizarre experiences with your sneaker acquisitions :rofl:
Another bad experience. One of the worst experience i got with JB, maybe worst than the Space Jam 2016.
I have to say the first pair i got was just the perfection.
I don't know if people have this in their box, but i had 2 quality control. IMG_3962.JPG IMG_3965.JPG
The red one i had never seen that before.

My second pair came from vietnam, can people tell me if their pair came from Vietnam too?
And another thing, the red jumpman on the insole, is not really red, it is a dark red, or bordeaux. Can someone please show a photo of his insole please or tell me if it is a true red or not. thanks.
First pair
IMG_4001.JPG
second pair
IMG_4980.JPG

For people who walk with, do you have a heel pain? Or pinkie toe?

Attachments

• IMG_4982.JPG
    IMG_4982.JPG
    266.5 KB · Views: 511
  • IMG_4984.JPG
    IMG_4984.JPG
    377.5 KB · Views: 18
Another bad experience. One of the worst experience i got with JB, maybe worst than the Space Jam 2016.
I have to say the first pair i got was just the perfection.
I don't know if people have this in their box, but i had 2 quality control. IMG_3962.JPG IMG_3965.JPG
The red one i had never seen that before.

My second pair came from vietnam, can people tell me if their pair came from Vietnam too?
And another thing, the red jumpman on the insole, is not really red, it is a dark red, or bordeaux. Can someone please show a photo of his insole please or tell me if it is a true red or not. thanks.
First pair
IMG_4001.JPG
second pair
IMG_4980.JPG

For people who walk with, do you have a heel pain? Or pinkie toe?
Looks like your second pair came from a source outside North America, I have that qc sticker on some boxes.. As far as the insole color, YouTube reviews and google search, are your best friends…

Thanks you for your answer.
I'm in Europe not in North America. So be your shoes made in china?
Secondly, i have watched maybe 20 videos on youtube, and i didn't find my answer about the insole color.
That is the reason why i ask on this forum.
So if someone can tell me, i would appreciate.

Already have 3 pairs and was soooo tempted pull the trigger again seeing them sitting on NDC. This is feasting time for those who could give two f**k’s about hype.

Hi, my first time to post here. I got the 72-10 lows and really loving it. Been wearing it a lot and got a second pair.

However, I noticed on my second pair some inconsistencies on the tumbled leather on the sides of each shoe, where the right shoe is heavily tumbled and the left looks consistent with the rest of the panels. Everything else is perfect.

I may be just being picky but do you think this flaw is acceptable? Or will you send it back?

Attachments

• BE4844FF-39A2-4F9A-8D6A-0697A0A33CAE.jpeg
    BE4844FF-39A2-4F9A-8D6A-0697A0A33CAE.jpeg
    376.9 KB · Views: 487
It happens often, but if it bothers you return em since you already have another pair...
Might still keep it but it’s still eligible for return in 3 weeks if this will keep bothering me.

It’s just really disappointing. I know these are mass produced and Nike asks us premium amount for these shoes but they should deliver with guaranteed quality.

anyone interested in a pair sz 11.5? i purchased from ebay a month ago only wore them twice.
for some reason they feel uncomfortable to me. i live in hoboken,nj but can meet anywhere in nyc
asking $130 still have original box and can show ebay receipt paid like 220.
can take pictures when i get home from work

Back
Top Bottom