AJ XI Low 72-10 May 14, 2022

Which of these XI Lows (non-IE) do you like best?

• Tuxedo (2013)

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Concord (2014)

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Infrared 23 (2014)

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Bred (2015)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Barons (2017)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Emerald (2018)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Concord Bred (2020)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 72-10 (2022)

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
Ooooh I'm only speaking for ATL.... I remember when I lived in California, the struggle was definitely real. I feel ya'll... but in Ga., I give it a month before the Target workers are pushing carts in these, using them for work shoes. I don't get it.... I just don't get it...

Shoe game is weird nowadays... I see the match matchy dudes trying too hard one day, and then somebody wearing them to work at a grocery store

Ooooh I'm only speaking for ATL.... I remember when I lived in California, the struggle was definitely real. I feel ya'll... but in Ga., I give it a month before the Target workers are pushing carts in these, using them for work shoes. I don't get it.... I just don't get it...
All kidding aside, glad you got a pair.🙏

I’m in Eugene, Oregon!

…two hours from the g-damn Nike headquarters!!!!!!!!🤬💩🤬💩🤬

2AE3307F-73CB-4E95-AB00-CDE36F6C18C8.gif
Dude …. Why do we have such a lack of heat here in Eugene? Even the factory store up in Woodburn is a joke. Hell we don’t even have any decent resellers around. It’s wild.

In these new normal, all releases are different…. I rather wait and know ,for the most part, that I’ll have a pair….. Rather than get a cancellation notice Sunday morning

And honestly I may end up having to return them. They didn’t have 12.5 so I grabbed a 13. Last time I got 13 in lows was legend blue last year and they were too big

My pair from SNKRS did come today in 12.5 though

These feel rough inside to anyone else? The area where the bottom lace loop connects to the patent leather, outside of foot side. Almost feels like a staple or something rough there that rubs on my pinky toe. Think I'm gonna have to flip them because it bugs me so much and might even blister my foot. They fit true to size for me and I got plenty of room, just feels like something is not covered enough there inside. I have Breds and have never had this issue.

DSG seriously hasn’t shipped these out yet :sick:
Did you get an email or order number? I placed an order for a 12 and another separate order for a 13. I never got an email about either order and neither order show when I log into my account, but there are two pending credit card charges from ****'s on my credit card account.

Back
Top Bottom