AJ XI MId "White Collection" pic

LAME! These will get dirty very quick the patent leather may be able to clean but the rest of the shoe will not be so easy. My DMP 11's are hard enough tokeep clean.

I really like these, so clean. I wish I could've gotten a pair of Zens, but these will definately be a great shoe for the summer. My only hope is theydon't yellow too bad, but who knows, maybe the yellowing may add that needed "color" touch to the shoe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Originally Posted by joshyy1834

copped !
pimp.gif
the colombia colorway is my second favorite on this shoe ( after the space jams ) . i see mod work being done on these to make them look like OG columbia's , and that blue tinted sole
eek.gif
how could you mod the sole to tint it blue, pretty sure thats impossible

i think he meant the rest of the shoe, being that it has a tinted sole

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I think the whole idea is ******ed and just gonna be making shoes that will be dirty the moment you wear them
Co-sign

^ space jams are way overrated but thats ur opinion.

it doesn't matter that they will yellow IF you WEAR them.

who the hell would stock all whites?

Watch, people will start swapping soles between these and their retro Columbias to get the icy blue tint. Anyway, these are a pass for me because I don'tlike the idea of an all white pair of XI's.

If you like the columbias, how could you not like these? They're going to get dirty at the same rate columbias would.

idea=******ed
shoe=horrible......add color ....every all white jordan has ben a flop

Back
Top Bottom