AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

^ i mean ppl are always cryin and complaining yet most still cop them anyways, hat's why it'll not slow down no time soon

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

People on NikeTalk are getting wayyyyy to ahead of themselves. In General, for all Jordans - Production does not start til approx 6 months of release and release calenders are generally 9 months in advance.

With that said "G.G." speaks the truth here on NT.

The only one I am adding to my collection is the White/Red XII set to release last saturday before Christmas I believe....let me check BRB
laugh.gif

Thank You BabyJ I truly appreciate it. But with out SoleJordan helping with the info, I could not have 100% confirmed.

SO blco02 and Grand Hustle It I wonder Do Either of you have anything to say now? Take the L and Please I would greatly appreciate it if Bloco02 would leave mealone now.

For I WIN!!! lol Joking
118150e867bd2b9f5d02e267cf18a810874f6dc.gif
I'm sorry but for all the badmouthing and Flames that I have gotten I think I'll gas my self just this one and Only Time.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Who is babyjordan0312? Is he a jordan rep?
I do agree with S dubl...
Rumors confirmed?

Are you serious ? if so COME ON MAN . You trying to get on dudes and tell them to get the JOIN date age up . You been here for years and DONT know ????

Back
Top Bottom