AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

This is dedicated to the lover (to the lover)
In you... In you... In you
I can't wait, I can't wait
I can't wait, no can't wait
- Sleepy Brown -

hahahaha.. sucks for those who fell in line for the chambrays. now its coming out again..

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

If Rockdeep is happy, I'm happy.
eyes.gif

He knows what he is talking about...
I'm just perplexed that we're getting a shoe that is so recent. They should just drop Grapes if that is the case...
All of NT could be happy with these and I still wont be. I still ball religiously and I already know what is coming with this release....Junk.With all Jordans past and present the quality has always lied in to how they handle on the court thats how you can truly feel and the understand the qualityand why JB was so great but now retros just dont cut it anymore PERIOD when it comes to that yea they are good for wearing casually but so are replica jerseysbut can they handle the roughness of the sport like authentics? You be the judge and Willy ur right about having to pay for quality nowadays but now my shoebuying is like when I buy cars im forced to buy the Honda instead of the Rolls Royce

Word 100% garbage, just something 2 break up buds on. Retros dont cut it, and I honestly dont mind skipping out on months and months of crap releases 2 save uphalf a grand for my holy grails.
Nice car analogy tho.

So wait let me get this straight. these XII's are dropping by themselvs or in a pack?? Why would JB drop SpaceJam XI's when they just dropped close tothe same in the CDP.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

So wait let me get this straight. these XII's are dropping by themselvs or in a pack?? Why would JB drop SpaceJam XI's when they just dropped close to the same in the CDP.
How bout they not drop these shoes at all and re-release a pair of XIs.......I mean because cool grey XIs wouldn't sell right? That would maketoo much sense. And I don't want to hear "Oh the grey XIs were a classic. Re-releasing them would take away from the ogs blah blahblah".......how do you think people fee who bought the XIIs for $200.

Offer still stands for anyone who gets this is 10.5....I need the box.......

They are releasing by themselves. Though a shirt that is called the " Heel Tab " Shirt will be available for $28 the same day.

sure copped although i still say they need to retro the white/red XIIs imo the best cw, put the playoffs in that conversation too
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

So wait let me get this straight. these XII's are dropping by themselvs or in a pack?? Why would JB drop SpaceJam XI's when they just dropped close to the same in the CDP.

They needed to give these retailers some heat since the XI/XII did so well for them. It's all about cash playas'!!!

"Already have them, im sick of re releases"

I never had the chance to get them near retail, so I'm not! I love any and every XII, so bring 'em on!

Back
Top Bottom