AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Do they still have the license for the greatest signature basketball shoe designs? Yes
Do they still produce quality products? for some reason ignorant, young teenagers would say so, but the answer is no.
Who Peed in your Wheat Chex sir?
The guys you don't work for anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Cement print or elephant print? Either way it sounds pretty awful to me.
Damn, member since 02 and still don't know the difference.
Everyone has been saying that they're Cement 11's or Elephant 11's. I was just saying that if they're Elephant or if they'recement, they'll be hideous.

I guess cement is not a print, but it is a color and a color scheme. Like the cementscheme on the white/cement IV's. However the III's color is white/cement/fire red. I know the difference between the two and I don't need smartremarks from people who buy multiples of the puerto rico phat lows. But to each his own....

Why does everyone in the Jordan Brand Forum have to make themselves look big by trying to make other people look silly? I apologize I referred the cementscheme to cement print. I erred, but I guess it's not human anymore.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Cement print or elephant print? Either way it sounds pretty awful to me.
Damn, member since 02 and still don't know the difference.

Why does everyone in the Jordan Brand Forum have to make themselves look big by trying to make other people look silly?
welcome to the internet.....

Meh I don't know.

I didn't get the pack when it released years ago, but I have many chances to get it after.

I'll see how things are when the time comes... the only must buy retro for me this year so far that I've seen multiples of is the Bo Jackson's.

def copp. XII is one of my shoes. this one will be a good addition in my collection.=] when are these gonna come out??

Quickstrikes dont have a release date, they just show up at the store and put up for sale. So, these arent quickstrikes since they have a release date...

^yes limited release not a quickstrike, in theory...but the eggplant foams, half cents, griffeys, all kind of just showed up places. these might be the sameyou never know things change a lot.

Ill be purchasing these reguardless of the fact that I recently bought the first retro plus,
which was the nubuck 12's a couple months ago,, on may 30th there talkin about the dmp 2,
so it looks like the end of may will be pricey ,, Im still unsure of that dmp2 ,
the points on the front midsole being red ,kinda make them less appealing for me........

Back
Top Bottom